Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 07:11 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,168,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I am shocked they even have TV in Kentucky! I thought they were just now getting around the electricity!

Once again, you are ignorant as usual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 07:12 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
LOL! LOL!

Oprah has a net worth of over a billion dollars. In case you don't know, Oprah has clout.

Kentucky is a small Southern state with certain stereotypes. Go ahead with your boycott! LOL! This is a free country.

Oprah may not sleep tonight. She's really frightened and worried! LOL! H-E-L-L-O!

Knowing you're going to boycott Oprah, WILL MAKE ME BUY EVERY PRODUCT THAT'S ADVERTISED ON HER SHOW including lipstick. Lipstick for pigs?
Oprah could probably BUY Kentucky and have a good amount left over!

Old 09-15-2008, 07:14 PM

218 posts, read 468,619 times
Default Nc gop sister on your side

It's about time we see MS Oprah's true colors and they aint purple. I never have like her. SHe always made women victims. Well there is no victim here, that why I am a REPUBLICAN where the last two words are
"I CAN" right on sisters keep it rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by progressive25 View Post
Kentucky’s Federation of GOP Women have taken a stand for their newest, favorite daughter vice-presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin by calling for a boycott of mega talk-show celebrity Oprah Winfrey.

Link to rest.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:19 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Kentucky is of no concern to Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah better watch out.

The news is not good. Sales are already down $1.50 at the local Petticoat Junction, Kentucky Wal-Mart.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:21 PM

564 posts, read 892,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmac View Post
Me too...unfortunately, too many women let her do their thinking for them!
Man I can't believe any white women actually still watch this women after the spectacles she has made? Watch someone else, put your money elsewhere. If she wants to be lopsided and extreme pro "her own kind", let them give her her ratings and send their money. Be careful who you support and especially after finding their "hidden agenda"

1,372 posts, read 3,764,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorasbox View Post
It's about time we see MS Oprah's true colors and they aint purple. I never have like her. SHe always made women victims. Well there is no victim here, that why I am a REPUBLICAN where the last two words are
"I CAN" right on sisters keep it rolling.

Oprah reminds me of ET.

1,120 posts, read 2,591,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Oprah could probably BUY Kentucky and have a good amount left over!

LOL!

Make that Kentucky and West Virginia.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:31 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,764,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
LOL!

Make that Kentucky and West Virginia.

Oprah's net worth is slightly over $2 billion. Kentucky's state budget is $9.5 billion. She could sure build a lot of schools in those impoverished rural lands, as well as in her own former neighborhood ghetto on the South Side of Chicago... Why are most of Obama's major public supporters Learjet Liberals with 12 houses? I thought Obama was for the every day working man...

Old 09-15-2008, 07:34 PM

645 posts, read 909,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
I boycott Oprah everyday.
I boycot the GOP women of Kentucky everyday.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:46 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Well Oprah is again backing the Obama/Biden camp with a new bill she wants pushed through that Biden authors.
I already have I hope that this catches on nation wide. It shows that Oprah is not for the women in this country but for color.

Kentucky is a state Obama would likely not win because of his race anyway. I'm sure they're not crazy about Oprah either.

My apologies to anyone from Kentucky who doesn't judge people in terms of color but I'm sure anyone who does not is the minority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections