U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:48 PM

3,884 posts, read 8,948,435 times

Advertisements

I don't know about goddess but McCain sure looks like a monkey lately. lol The way he follows her around, it looks like he is her proud father, not the candidate for President. It's really strange to see him in that light. Poor guy, getting out shined by his VP pick, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it before. They should switch places, it would be less confussing. Then her "first dude" husband could take all those kidlets to the white house and be quite the "house father dude". They could hunt out side the white house, it would be fun. They could have a family hunt of protesters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 10:17 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,512,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
I don't know about goddess but McCain sure looks like a monkey lately. lol The way he follows her around, it looks like he is her proud father, not the candidate for President. It's really strange to see him in that light. Poor guy, getting out shined by his VP pick, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it before. They should switch places, it would be less confussing. Then her "first dude" husband could take all those kidlets to the white house and be quite the "house father dude". They could hunt out side the white house, it would be fun. They could have a family hunt of protesters.
He wants to be her "daddy" alright!

Old 09-15-2008, 10:32 PM

532 posts, read 786,532 times
Thumbs down A goddess--of course not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I guess the Republicans think she is a Goddess! They follow her by the thousands! Kiss the ground she walks on! Believe every word she says! The failthful flock to her appearances by the thousands hoping for any blessing the Goddess might bestow on them! The blind follow her so they can see! Lepers come unto her to receive a cure! She can see Russia from her mansion and walk over the water to reach it when needed!
She is just an average American woman, we can all relate to--far removed from the political "elites" in Washington, who have pulled the wool over our eyes, for their own benefit. She may not have the qualifications we expect of an experienced, polished, world leader--but she sure tugs at the heartstrings of the suffering middle-class, over taxed, American citizen.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:45 AM

8,388 posts, read 8,319,691 times
Question Is PALIN Really A GODDESS?

Quote:
I guess the Republicans think she is a Goddess! They follow her by the thousands! Kiss the ground she walks on! Believe every word she says! The failthful flock to her appearances by the thousands hoping for any blessing the Goddess might bestow on them! The blind follow her so they can see! Lepers come unto her to receive a cure! She can see Russia from her mansion and walk over the water to reach it when needed!

Aren't Republicans the ones who were bitterly complaining a few weeks ago about Obama being a "celebrity?" Weren't they calling him "messiah?"

Old 09-16-2008, 07:15 AM

1,491 posts, read 2,025,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Aren't Republicans the ones who were bitterly complaining a few weeks ago about Obama being a "celebrity?" Weren't they calling him "messiah?"
I know...this kind of hypocrisy has me shaking my head.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:26 AM

8,575 posts, read 6,334,480 times
so basically what you are saying is that she's a female obama for republicans.

Quote:

Old 09-16-2008, 07:27 AM

878 posts, read 1,883,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
so basically what you are saying is that she's a female obama for republicans.
except she's qualified.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman0 View Post
except she's qualified.
To do what? Talk to us in tongues and shoot the protesters?
It's not her that has to be president though, it's not a race against her, it's McCain he is running against, has everyone forgotten this? Why don't you guys just tell them to switch places and then we will continue this race. If you were going to elect you own Obama, then you should have been brave enough to really do it. She is just a Obama jacket, McCain is still inside there dying to come out. It's just nobody will let him lately. Poor little white man, it's just not fair. lol

Old 09-16-2008, 09:24 AM

55,487 posts, read 74,383,428 times
my countrymen are not fools, but they are fiercely loyal
(berlin 1935)

Old 09-16-2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
He wants to be her "daddy" alright!
I'm falling out of my chair. ha ha ha ha ha funny!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or