U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 04:54 AM

15,389 posts, read 19,878,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Guys I have breaking news. I googled Obama accomplishments...get ready to be amazed at what I found...

This is so good...you found one!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2008, 06:31 AM

1,885 posts, read 1,637,122 times
Quote:
Oh you forgot his new accomplishment : treason.

Now you know he was just stepping in the help us out don't you?

I got one or two or three

He can say uhhhhhhh 3,000 times in 10 seconds
He has voted "present" more then any other congress member in history
He thinks he is still in St Louis when he is in Kansas City
His 5 year old know the map better then he does
He paid 100,000 for gazebo to hold birds.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:32 AM

1,885 posts, read 1,637,122 times
Quote:
Guys I have breaking news. I googled Obama accomplishments...get ready to be amazed at what I found...

This one is awesome !

Old 09-16-2008, 06:41 AM

5,527 posts, read 5,903,172 times
Are you all just ignoring post #9? Not that I am a supporter of Obama, or Mccain...but you asked a question, got an answer and just ignored it. What was the point of the thread then?

Old 09-16-2008, 07:23 AM

4,175 posts, read 3,935,685 times
Quote:
I couldn't find all those accomplishments, again i'm still looking
When you Google, use "Obama" instead of "Palin" and you shall find. The list was spoon fed to you earlier too. Seems like a personal issue to me.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:25 AM

878 posts, read 1,273,349 times
1. Community organizer.
2. Community organizer.
3. Community organizer.
4. Community organizer.
5. Community organizer.
6. Community organizer.
7. Community organizer.
8. Community organizer.
9. Community organizer.
10. Ran for president.

Last edited by zman0; 09-16-2008 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: messed up first time

Old 09-16-2008, 07:26 AM

3,454 posts, read 4,640,302 times
The list appears to have valid links (except for the ones to obama's website and wikipedia) although I don't understand why they're not all referenced to the actual senate legislation, on the senate website or wherever. But whatever.

It is good to know that the Congo will be okay thanks to Barack.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:28 AM

55,732 posts, read 27,546,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Are you all just ignoring post #9? Not that I am a supporter of Obama, or Mccain...but you asked a question, got an answer and just ignored it. What was the point of the thread then?
I think your smart enough to know that the thread was to point out the lack of accomplishments of Obama.. As for thread #9, I'm also smart enough to know that the posting is a copy/paste from obamas' website..

Old 09-16-2008, 07:29 AM

878 posts, read 1,273,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I think your smart enough to know that the thread was to point out the lack of accomplishments of Obama.. As for thread #9, I'm also smart enough to know that the posting is a copy/paste from obamas' website..
It also features a link to Democratic Underground. The website well known for cheering when Reagan passed away, and which has been investigated by the Secret Service for threats against the President.

Good source all around.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:09 AM

134 posts, read 203,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
What are Obama's top ten professional accomplishments? Or top 5 if there aren't 10 to be counted.
Obama has lots of accomplishments:

1. He showed up to vote “PRESENT” 130 times because he could not decide if he wanted to vote “YES” or “NO” on the issues.

2. He has 143 days of senate experience.

3. He came up with a really interesting energy plan. Rather than drilling for oil, Obama’s solution to bring down gas prices is to keep your tires inflated and to get a tune-up.

4. He came up with a really nice tax plan. The sum of Obama’s tax proposals will add up to the largest tax increase in American history.

5. He came up with a fantastic way to fix the illegal immigrant situation. Obama feels that Americans should learn Spanish so that the illegal immigrants will feel more comfortable in our country.

6. He attended Reverent Wright’s church for over 20 years.

7. He participated in Louis Farrakhan’s “million man march.”

8. He became friends with a man named William Ayers. Ayers formed the group known as “the weather underground”, which committed several terrorist attacks, including an attempt to bomb the US capitol building. Despite being aware of this information, Obama decided to serve on a board with Ayers and also began his political career at Ayer’s home. Ayers recently said that he does not regret the terrorist attacks and wishes that he could have done more. But Obama says that he is still friends with Ayers.

9. He gives great speeches about "change".

10. He came up with an idea to solve the problems in the middle east. He is going to sit down and negotiate with Ahmadinejad and other leaders of terrorist countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections