U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2008, 02:35 PM

645 posts, read 820,727 times

Advertisements

Many have said that Barack Obama is an inexperienced Junior U.S. Senator, vying for the White House.

If you agree then you should watch the following video:

YouTube - They Said He Was Unprepared - People's Choice, Obama in 30
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2008, 02:39 PM

425 posts, read 600,715 times
I can't believe "they" compare Obama to Lincoln

Anyway, I think Obama is "experienced" in a lot of things I DON'T want to know about...

Old 09-16-2008, 02:41 PM

17,297 posts, read 25,723,425 times
Yeah.

I can see how the challenges and world facing Abraham Lincoln are EXACTLY like those facing the next president in 4 years.

I'm glad Lincoln, despite his inexperience, was able to deal with a nuclear Iran and North Korea, oversee a rapidly changing global economy, a collapsing housing market, and pursue a strong dollar policy... all while fighting two overseas wars and a parallel "war on terror."

Yeah. Exactly the same.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:43 PM

17,297 posts, read 25,723,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro2008 View Post
I can't believe "they" compare Obama to Lincoln

Anyway, I think Obama is "experienced" in a lot of things I DON'T want to know about...

They compare him to Jesus.

They've tried to paint him as JFK, RFK, and MLK rolled into one.

Abraham Lincoln is just the latest of a series of men exponentially greater than Obama will ever deign to be that his fans have compared him to.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:45 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,412,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Yeah.

I can see how the challenges and world facing Abraham Lincoln are EXACTLY like those facing the next president in 4 years.

I'm glad Lincoln, despite his inexperience, was able to deal with a nuclear Iran and North Korea, oversee a rapidly changing global economy, a collapsing housing market, and pursue a strong dollar policy... all while fighting two overseas wars and a parallel "war on terror."

Yeah. Exactly the same.

They are trying anything to make it APPEAR he has experience and can handle anything.
He went back to using the teleprompter today because of all his recent mistakes, he voted present 130 times because he did not know which way to vote, was dead wrong on the surge, said that the Russia invasion of Georgia should be handled by the UN and didnt know Russia has veto power.

Now this is what I can a large lack of experience and knowledge.

They are back to what they do best, scam people into thinking something that is not real.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:49 PM

500 posts, read 636,582 times
LOL @ the video, this is getting pretty sad. Lincoln, Jesus, RFK, MLK, did I miss anyone?

Old 09-16-2008, 06:10 PM

645 posts, read 820,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
LOL @ the video, this is getting pretty sad. Lincoln, Jesus, RFK, MLK, did I miss anyone?
But would you agree that Lincoln was inexperienced?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or