Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 10:56 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,866 times

Advertisements

My cat could be VP. All Palin would need to do is stand behind McCain when he gives State of the Union speeches and smile and show a little leg.

Now if McCain were to pass on during his term, then yes we would have a Huge Problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Every day people learn more about Sarah and are falling in love with her. She is the real deal...
Every day people are learning more about Obama, learning he is nothing about change, just another Demo who is run by the party leaders. He can promice you the world, but IF he were to get into office, it wouldn't be him running it.
As with Clinton, FOB ran the Goverment, while Bill was all about Drill, Drill, Drill, at the expense of Monica and a few others.
Sarah is more than ready to handle any job that comes her way,,,,,
Hey, good job! I think you hit all the points the GOP is hammering away on. It may not really be in touch with reality, but you've got the litany down.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:09 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
PBS is on the FAR left.
Hypocrite, if Fox News came out with unfavorable results you'd be calling them far left as well....

Old 09-17-2008, 11:13 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,925,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
hmmmm did you vote?

Yes38% No61% Not Sure 0%
Yep, I would have expected no less since PBS is so liberal, especially NOW.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:16 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
hmmmm did you vote?

Yes38% No61% Not Sure 0%
Step one, remove head from rectal canal, step two, stop reading everything the radical left prints. The people telling you what your opinion is have it all wrong....

Old 09-17-2008, 11:20 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times
[quote=DC at the Ridge;5305606]Hey, good job! I think you hit all the points the GOP is hammering away on.QUOTE]
Really happy to see that you are coming to your senses and joing the Republican party. You will feel so much beter in November, and even better yet as John and Sarah pull your butt out of trouble over the next years.
They will save us all, even the ignorant...

Old 09-17-2008, 11:23 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
You know what I find amusing? PBS is funded by the people. They don't advertise garbage all day & night, don't air inappropriate material with unnecessary violence and sexual content, have fantastic children's programs, support the arts, and then they're called "liberal." On other threads, when discussing certain Ivy League colleges, some members have referred to them as "elite" and "liberal." What that says to me is if you listen to the people, enjoy the arts, and have a higher education, you can't be a Republican. No wonder Sarah Palin and the "First Dude" are so popular.

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times
The Governor has been rendered fairly insignificant, unless one wishes to consider Senator McCain's judgment, in which case we're offered a window into the absolute disaster we'd be in for with him as the final say so on what legislation is signed into law. Can I imagine Senator McCain as President, easily - his brand of leadership is currently the reality of our lives. His Vice-Presidential pick is literally the tip of the iceberg, in more than symbolism we should know enough to steer clear of them both at all costs.

1,793 posts, read 1,451,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Step one, remove head from rectal canal, step two, stop reading everything the radical left prints. The people telling you what your opinion is have it all wrong....
I have my own opinion, this poll just happens to agree with me....

Old 09-17-2008, 11:24 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
You know what I find amusing? PBS is funded by the people. They don't advertise garbage all day & night, don't air inappropriate material with unnecessary violence and sexual content, have fantastic children's programs, support the arts, and then they're called "liberal."

Strange hunh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections