U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,421,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
I do think John McCain and Sarah Palin would be a natural for starting a tanning bed company. It's very likely both McCain and Palin will start a tanning bed business after they lose the November election. It's in the cards.

Sarah Palin's Tanning Expertise:

The MSM has reported Sarah Palin's tanning expertise. Yeah, her expertise in skin cancer falls a little short but who cares? If Palin is putting makeup on her skin cancerous legions and nodules, she's doing a darn good job. I don't see the skin cancer.

Of course, I'm not seeing much of Sarah Palin lately. Hmmmmmmm? Let alone her possible skin cancer.

I could be wrong, but she seems to be avoiding people. Have you noticed that? She gets off a plane and seems to avoid reporters. She makes a wild dash to somewhere. What's going on there?

John McCain's Bed Expertise:

The MSM, in 2000, wrote articles about at least one possible McCain infidelity resulting in a pregnancy. The source of this information was the Bushies. It doesn't get much better than that. That's as good as gold.

McCAIN & PALIN TANNING BED COMPANY does have a nice ring to it.

All I can say is watch out tanning bed companies. You're history and don't come running for a government bailout when you need billions of dollars. You'll know when your business fundamentals are not worth saving.

The above is a thoughtful post from a leftwinger. It's the thought process that comes up with: Obama will be a better POTUS than John McCain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or