Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
something is going on

Rove is rich now, so maybe in his twilight years he can be more open and honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 06:40 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
Rove is rich now, so maybe in his twilight years he can be more open and honest.
Maybe he's just having fun with everybody.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:46 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
I can't believe I agree with Karl Rove
Yea! But I can't help but think that he was the puppetmaster BEHIND him picking her to begin with and then pulled the rug out, JUST BECAUSE HE CAN. He really is a turdblossom.

But heck yea, the lipstick is off any animal that either camp wants to put makeup on.

The beehive is deflating, the moose is rotting, and methinks Sarah Palins windows are dirty to the point where she can no longer see Russia from her house. Yep Sarah, time to start packing that knocked up daughter of yours and heading back to the final frontier. Time to go back to your "adoring" public ... you can bet your sweet bippy on one thing though ... the babydaddy is probably jumping up and down "I DON'T HAVE TO MARRY HER NOW!!!"

Old 09-18-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Maybe he's just having fun with everybody.

This would be a new side of Rove we haven't seen in the past.

And we'll have fun, fun, fun......

Old 09-18-2008, 06:58 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,758,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
With the conservatives are admitting it, you know McCain is in trouble. Now he cant rely on the "novelty" creating the excitment.

"Rove told the Associated Press Wednesday he thinks the choice of Sarah Palin was a political one and that the excitement she has generated will soon wear off."

"Rove also described the choice of Palin as a "political pick," and said she was not the most qualified Republican McCain could have chosen."

The only thing I might add is that its already wearing off

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Rove: Palin excitement will die down « - Blogs from CNN.com
Ditto

Old 09-18-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Yea! But I can't help but think that he was the puppetmaster BEHIND him picking her to begin with and then pulled the rug out, JUST BECAUSE HE CAN. He really is a turdblossom.

But heck yea, the lipstick is off any animal that either camp wants to put makeup on.

The beehive is deflating, the moose is rotting, and methinks Sarah Palins windows are dirty to the point where she can no longer see Russia from her house. Yep Sarah, time to start packing that knocked up daughter of yours and heading back to the final frontier. Time to go back to your "adoring" public ... you can bet your sweet bippy on one thing though ... the babydaddy is probably jumping up and down "I DON'T HAVE TO MARRY HER NOW!!!"

LOL! LOL!

Those folks up in Alaska are NRA members, so Levi Johnston better watch out. Todd and Sarah will each have a shotgun pointed at Levi's head. "You're marrying Bristol, dude."

Old 09-19-2008, 07:40 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel Ya View Post
LOL! LOL!

Those folks up in Alaska are NRA members, so Levi Johnston better watch out. Todd and Sarah will each have a shotgun pointed at Levi's head. "You're marrying Bristol, dude."
Nah, he'll go knock up someone the next goil he hooks up with at a party.

Old 09-19-2008, 07:42 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
I can't believe I agree with Karl Rove
Well, ole Karl may be a liar and a cheat, but he aint no dummy, I'll give him that, and it seems he's right about Palin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections