U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-18-2008, 06:13 PM

254 posts, read 191,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
Fox News (IIRC) reported he has 9K lawyers. I think if that's true, all the lawyers he's recruited is supportive of the post... plus... I don't think he could fight his way out of girls room. LOL.
you are still NOT making any sense. Don't forget this is still AMERICA and we are all AMERICANS...

Old 09-18-2008, 06:14 PM

2,057 posts, read 2,176,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear the black man.
That guy's as black as ivory. Come on, that's stupid.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:18 PM

2,057 posts, read 2,176,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r-rated View Post
you are still NOT making any sense. Don't forget this is still AMERICA and we are all AMERICANS...
I didn't make an argument. I just stated my opinion. He looks and acts like he has a mangina. I'm quite certain he'd give it up without a fuss if he was in a locker room full of felons.

What's your beef with that?

Old 09-18-2008, 06:22 PM

4,419 posts, read 4,219,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Why is it the liberal always look backwards, no wonder most of you are depressed, on pills and government assistance.

I look forward to the day Sarah forces this congress to shut up or get out and when we get rid of this liberal controlled congress.

Obama doesn't scare anyone, its his mentors and friends who are the bad ones. Obama is just one of their puppets.

There is not one single rep I know of who does not think McCain has this locked up. Obama cannot win the key states to win this and McCain is taking even some of the dems locked states away from Obama.
I would like to rep you,the GOP is always right and you are a fine American!
Signed,
Sean Hannity.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
I didn't make an argument. I just stated my opinion. He looks and acts like he has a mangina. I'm quite certain he'd give it up without a fuss if he was in a locker room full of felons.

What's your beef with that?
whats your opinion on the two golf balls on the side of McCain's jaw?

Old 09-18-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Why is it the liberal always look backwards, no wonder most of you are depressed, on pills and government assistance.

I look forward to the day Sarah forces this congress to shut up or get out and when we get rid of this liberal controlled congress.

Obama doesn't scare anyone, its his mentors and friends who are the bad ones. Obama is just one of their puppets.

There is not one single rep I know of who does not think McCain has this locked up. Obama cannot win the key states to win this and McCain is taking even some of the dems locked states away from Obama.
wake up! you are having a dream...

Old 09-18-2008, 06:28 PM

Quote:
That guy's as black as ivory. Come on, that's stupid.
what does this mean? if you are going to sit there and type something, make sense, Geeeeezzzz!

Old 09-18-2008, 06:32 PM

11,820 posts, read 12,338,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r-rated View Post
what does this mean? if you are going to sit there and type something, make sense, Geeeeezzzz!
What he or she means (I think...it's hard to get inside such a small mind...I don't fit) is that Obama is very "white"; hence, the (maniacal) poster I quoted couldn't possibly be afraid of Obama for being black.

I'm sure the poster thinks all presidential candidates are at risk for instigating mass riots if they lose. Right?

What this poster is saying that Obama isn't "really" black. He's white. White, I tell you! Well, until someone wants to accuse him of something heinous and unfounded. Then all of a sudden he goes from an Ivory Snow bar to a Moooooz-luhm.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
What he or she means (I think...it's hard to get inside such a small mind...I don't fit) is that Obama is very "white"; hence, the (maniacal) poster I quoted couldn't possibly be afraid of Obama for being black.

I'm sure the poster thinks all presidential candidates are at risk for instigating mass riots if they lose. Right?

What this poster is saying that Obama isn't "really" black. He's white. White, I tell you! Well, until someone wants to accuse him of something heinous and unfounded. Then all of a sudden he goes from an Ivory Snow bar to a Moooooz-luhm.
I know what he means, I just want to mess with his "small mind"

Old 09-18-2008, 06:44 PM

2,311 posts, read 1,827,285 times
Quote:

Could you please translate all the right wing posts from now on? It's gotten to the point where it like reading something that was typed by a single cell organism - and that cell isn't a brain cell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.