Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2008, 11:36 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,526,495 times

Advertisements

Again, for the "Palinites" , this is just opinion. If you don't like it, well, don't read it.
I read this though and it hit me like a ton of bricks, since I thought it was so spot on.
While I don't quite hate her like the author, who knows how I will feel, if the US is actually dumb enough to elect her ticket.

Start of post:

I hate her. I just down right hate her. And I hate him, McCain for bringing this complete MESS into the political race to confuse an already confusing political race.

I wanted to like her. When I first heard of her, I wanted to like her. I watched her speech, was not impressed, as I knew it was just her reading someone else's words. I was looking forward to the Charlie Gibson interview as it would give her the opportunity to show her smarts and really get me interested in her. It did not. It clinched it for me, my hate for Sarah Palin. She REALLY believes that she has strong Forgein Policy credentials because she can see Russia (an island as big as, well... an ISLAND) on the far ourskirts of Russia... from her backyard. Jesus, I hate her.

McCain, well.. he just looks like they have to dig him up each morning.. and his scrawny scary wife Cindy... ewwww.... what a mess.

I hate Sarah because she is an arrogant opportunist, and well, I hate her. Her children are suffering, and acting out as kids in a disfunctional family would. She can't raise children without trauma, how the hell she going to help run a country? She sucks. She so sucks. I so hate her. Her family trials are not NORMAL family hockey mom trials, they are "Wow, we need some serious counseling" trials. The family does not shine when you see them, they look gloomy and fake.. not connected and so does the McCain clan. Cindy reminds me of a praying mantis or lizard. I expect her tongue to pop out and catch a fly at any given second. I am not impressed that this Millionaire family has adopted some less fortunate kid.. I am sure Cindy didn't wipe anybody's ass... she paid someone to do that work, bet my bottom dollar.

Mother Theresa was impressive...

Sarah has her head so far up her arrogant ass, she can't even see how stupid she sounds OR looks.... so arrogant.. so sad. She REALLY thinks she is a good choice for VP. Holy Christ... we're in Iraq on Gods Mission...?!?!?!?! AGGHHHHHH! It's a joke.. and what scares me the most is that people are actually going to be voting in her favor... damn. She's all pro-life and then thinks it's ok to shoot wolves and whatever else from a f***ing airplane for sport.

F*** you Sarah Palin. You suck.

I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections