U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 02:09 AM

1,885 posts, read 1,686,157 times

Advertisements

These people keep losing arguments with their lousy postings.

One attack after another and all of them have been debunked over and over.

Now it seems they are going back to the well with the wife thing since nothing else is working.

Well, that 1st wife is voting for who ---- McCain

Issue is now dead, move onto another loser topic.

There is NO issue more important then someone like Obama and his wife being part of an anti American group. Nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 02:09 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,380,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Keating 5 which McCain was found not guilty of. See what he got for hanging out with democraps? Even John Glen was found more involved then McCain. Word has it that Dumbo was giving Lewinshys to a GUY in a Limo for crack! Eeeeeeeooooooo!
Really classless response, "word" my you know what. Even Hannity has not talked about this.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:10 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,565,606 times
Quote:
If thats the case you must be awash. Ayers is a unrepented terrorist and that IS fact. Would you deny that?
Nope, I wouldn't. Neither will I give you your attempt at a next step. I don't buy into the Ayers connection after reading too many things that debunk it. Reps keep trying to bring it up, to get the whispers out there but I learned my lesson during the Max Cleland debacle thanks.

By the logic attempting to tie him to Ayers then McCain is a 'commie' and god only knows what else from the time he spent around them as a POW. I don't buy that either.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:11 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,380,452 times
Of course, like I predicted the cons are going after Obama for this anti american stuff, while ignoring the Palins connections with the AIP.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:20 AM

1,827 posts, read 1,617,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Really classless response, "word" my you know what. Even Hannity has not talked about this.

Keating 5 OLD news which he was found guilty of talking to democraps, hopefully he learned a lesson. Lewinskys in limo with GUY, LiveLeak.com - Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover hey I didn't make it up.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGrey View Post
Nope, I wouldn't. Neither will I give you your attempt at a next step. I don't buy into the Ayers connection after reading too many things that debunk it. Reps keep trying to bring it up, to get the whispers out there but I learned my lesson during the Max Cleland debacle thanks.

By the logic attempting to tie him to Ayers then McCain is a 'commie' and god only knows what else from the time he spent around them as a POW. I don't buy that either.

Dumbo is tied to Ayres at the hip.............one can lead a cow to water......

Old 09-23-2008, 04:36 AM

2,178 posts, read 1,720,531 times
Quote:
If this is all true and it doesn't hang him nothing will! He IS a anti American terrorist sympathizer brainwashed by his tramp mother who also deserted him!
It wouldn't surprise me to find out Obama is an Al-Queda plant. Of course that would make him even more desirable in the eyes of the left.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
It wouldn't surprise me to find out Obama is an Al-Queda plant. Of course that would make him even more desirable in the eyes of the left.
Well since Hamas endorses him why not the rest of his parents friends?

Old 09-23-2008, 11:02 AM

12,547 posts, read 12,068,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
I am so very worried about Obama/Michelles terrorist ties they will be privy to top secret information if elected and would be dangerous for America if they were terrorists!
They have lived among us before and what did they say they have patience and Americans do not and they can wait us out. This is true...

Old 09-23-2008, 11:05 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,565,606 times
Quote:
Dumbo is tied to Ayres at the hip.............one can lead a cow to water......
Mmmhmm, so I've heard from the right. Less partisan reporting doesn't back the claim up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I am so very worried about Obama/Michelles terrorist ties they will be privy to top secret information if elected and would be dangerous for America if they were terrorists!
They have lived among us before and what did they say they have patience and Americans do not and they can wait us out. This is true...
Oh my god. Prior to this thread I'd honestly wondered if the left had gone around the bend. Thanks for clarifying which side has really lost it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections