U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-23-2008, 01:17 PM

1,831 posts, read 1,528,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
Then let me rephrase. There is as much proof of him being a current user and there is of the Gov't still infecting blacks with viruses.

And lets get real. People in this thread are not talking about him smoking cigarettes.

Do you consider all ex users addicts? Because that would include most people that went to college (and most that did not), just about everyone that was young in the 60's and 70's not to mention Gov. Palin (self admitted pot smoker).

Oh noes, I saw and even OWN Reefer Madness but the REAL question is, did she inhale? One democrap said he didn't and y'all bought that didn't ya?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Oh, please. Do you know how many people did a couple of lines of coke back in the day (including our present POTUS)? A few lines of coke does not make one a raging, lifetime addict.
I didn't say it did but Dumbo is kinda skinny for a "rich guy" don't you think?

Old 09-23-2008, 01:21 PM

7,938 posts, read 6,406,580 times
Quote:
Oh, please. Do you know how many people did a couple of lines of coke back in the day (including our present POTUS)? A few lines of coke does not make one a raging, lifetime addict.
People assume Obama is an addict because of his behavior. Up in one speech, dragging and sluggish in the next. Classic addict behavior. He is very thin and he seems to have the sniffles often (catch his sniffles in some of the one on one interviews). All signs of abuse. Wouldn't be a stretch to believe he has track marks on his arms as well.........

Old 09-23-2008, 01:22 PM

967 posts, read 1,054,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Oh noes, I saw and even OWN Reefer Madness but the REAL question is, did she inhale? One democrap said he didn't and y'all bought that didn't ya?

Maybe you should get into politics. You talk (type) a lot, without saying very much.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
Maybe you should get into politics. You talk (type) a lot, without saying very much.
Can you refute any of what I said? Nope, back up and punt since you're 3 and out.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:24 PM

10,525 posts, read 10,616,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
People assume Obama is an addict because of his behavior. Up in one speech, dragging and sluggish in the next. Classic addict behavior. He is very thin and he seems to have the sniffles often (catch his sniffles in some of the one on one interviews). All signs of abuse. Wouldn't be a stretch to believe he has track marks on his arms as well.........
Oh Jesus christ. Just ridiculous. Have you ever been around addicts? He'd be dead by now if he was a raging coke addict on this schedule.

So now you think he's shooting dope AND snorting coke? Please.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:26 PM

10,525 posts, read 10,616,254 times
Quote:
I didn't say it did but Dumbo is kinda skinny for a "rich guy" don't you think?
So now all rich people should be fat. Got it.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Oh Jesus christ. Just ridiculous. Have you ever been around addicts? He'd be dead by now if he was a raging coke addict on this schedule.

Hey, it's possible. Poor Rerun died of what you just said.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:28 PM

967 posts, read 1,054,715 times
Quote:
Can you refute any of what I said? Nope, back up and punt since you're 3 and out.
You did not say anything in your last post and I refuted all prior post.

And you are not saying anything in this post.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:33 PM

7,938 posts, read 6,406,580 times
Quote:
Yes, many people around the nation believe this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections