Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2008, 01:34 PM

281 posts, read 380,861 times

Advertisements

Like I said Wings, you know absolutely nothing about African Americans.

And I'm sure you did eat their ribs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 01:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
People assume Obama is an addict because of his behavior. Up in one speech, dragging and sluggish in the next. Classic addict behavior. He is very thin and he seems to have the sniffles often (catch his sniffles in some of the one on one interviews). All signs of abuse. Wouldn't be a stretch to believe he has track marks on his arms as well.........
You must be a disciple of Karl Rove.........

Old 09-23-2008, 01:36 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,588,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
So now all rich people should be fat. Got it.
With my food likes, I would. I just assume if Dumbo is actually human he may as well. Cheesesteak Subs, Crab Cakes, Prime Rib, crab imperial, CHOCOLATE, jumbo shrimp, imported beer, steamed crabs, fried calamari, cheese, T-bones, NY Strip, Porterhouse, marsalla, Italian Bread and did I mention crab cakes? It's all health food.

Since I can't afford all the above all the time tonight is just spaghetti.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:36 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,898,849 times
Quote:
Yes, many people around the nation believe this.

Like I said people also believe the Gov't infected blacks with AIDS, and that 911 was an inside job.

And OH yeah, that Obama is sleeper Muslim and a Racist Christian.

In other words people believe lots of BS.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natchezbreed View Post
Like I said Wings, you know absolutely nothing about African Americans.

And I'm sure you did eat their ribs.

You got me, all of these folks were born here so they were black Americans. They didn't from from Africa at all, they were locals.

Yeah, ribs were good EXCEPT, WTF put ribs BONES and meat between bread? Just seemed kinda weird but when I was on that side of the street.........do as that side of the street does. Oh yeah, they, like me, liked scotch.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:40 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,859,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
Like I said people also believe the Gov't infected blacks with AIDS, and that 911 was an inside job.

I agree. You are right. People believe many things....and many of those things people believe will keep them from voting for Obama when in the voting booth. A true shame that Obama has such a poor reputation and is so questionable that people believe all these things.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:

One out of four.......eh, what the hell.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:47 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Except Obama wasn't an addict... he experimented with drugs like millions of other kids did in that time period... I did myself when I was that age, and have no urge to do so again.

"Nicotine is more addictive than heroin," says Dr. Elliot Wineburg, the director of the New York Stop Smoking Medical Center
at Mt. Sinai Hospital. "

Nicotine is More Addictive than Heroin [03/28/01]

Old 09-23-2008, 01:51 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,898,849 times
Quote:
I agree. You are right. People believe many things....and many of those things people believe will keep them from voting for Obama when in the voting booth. A true shame that Obama has such a poor reputation and is so questionable that people believe all these things.
The only reason many of these things are believed is because he is black guy not from middle America w/ a funny name.

Nothing to do with him as a person.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:53 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Then let me rephrase. There is as much proof of him being a current user and there is of the Gov't still infecting blacks with viruses.

And lets get real. People in this thread are not talking about him smoking cigarettes.

Do you consider all ex users addicts? Because that would include most people that went to college (and most that did not), just about everyone that was young in the 60's and 70's not to mention Gov. Palin (self admitted pot smoker).

Probably most of America. I used to smoke for long than I should have. I have smoked in over a year....I'm still addicted or an addict since they are one in the same. Occasionally I smell a cig. and think it would be nice.....then I just remember the hacking, blood, tar...etc....that comes with it....

I'm not casting any stones but lung cancer has killed many people well before their "average" lifetime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections