Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 09:59 AM

281 posts, read 380,887 times

Advertisements

No BigJon, it's Palism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 10:13 AM

281 posts, read 380,887 times
I'm not grasping?? Black racism is the reason why Hilary didn't get elected.??? Could it have been that more blacks and some whites felt more connected to Obama and the issues that he raised and discussed in the debates, or the way he has represented on certain issues in the past???

And why do you feel the need to continually address him as "Dumbo". We all see how you feel about him Wings. Is it really that necessary? Oh well I guess this forum serves different purposes, one in which to express inner rages.

A lot of childish behavior here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
And due to black RACISM (love the cap key) we get Dumbo instead of Hitlery who actually had a shot, THANKS!

Old 09-23-2008, 10:19 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24063721/

Old 09-23-2008, 10:27 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
So is that sexism?

How about sexist ageism? Is that worse than racism? Equal? No where close?

When can we go back to being human and stop with the idea we should all be exactly the same? I don't know about anyone else but I would hate it if I had to deal with myself all day
LOL, the average male life span is 75 years old. That means McCain can kick it at anytime. So the reality is that age is a RELEVANT issue in this election.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:27 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Oh agreed. The Dems are masters at ignoring their own history. I had some try to say the other day that Reps did not in fact take up women's rights in its various forms throughout our history, first. That doesn't however change how the parties reversed themselves from about 1960-80.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:51 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGrey View Post
Oh agreed. The Dems are masters at ignoring their own history. I had some try to say the other day that Reps did not in fact take up women's rights in its various forms throughout our history, first. That doesn't however change how the parties reversed themselves from about 1960-80.
Ted kennedy is an example of how much in favor of female rights he really was when he was able to show it....Not at all, all his nonsense he was selling over the years about woman rights...this time he had a chance to show it and he endorsed Obama, probable just because of personal issues with Bill Clinton....not because he likes Obama....but he can't even give one accomplishment of Obama, just like the rest.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:58 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,527,286 times
[quote=bentlebee;5383670]How on the H... could he have won the nominee if he can't win!!!!

I guess it is more that they already want to whine and come up with an excuse other than the real reason why most people don't like Obama!

He has lack of judgment, not much experience other than 143 business days being a Senator .....writing 2 memoires

WTF are 2 memoires? (Memoirs)
in 6 yeras?? (maybe it would be easier for you to say 365 day period, since you can even spell years).

Go back to your corner and keep on drinking your Limbaugh and Hannity kool aid.

Last edited by beenhereandthere; 09-23-2008 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: clarification

Old 09-23-2008, 11:11 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Ted kennedy is an example of how much in favor of female rights he really was when he was able to show it....Not at all, all his nonsense he was selling over the years about woman rights...this time he had a chance to show it and he endorsed Obama, probable just because of personal issues with Bill Clinton....not because he likes Obama....but he can't even give one accomplishment of Obama, just like the rest.
The Kennedy's as a whole perplex me. I can at least give some credit to Ted because he's been in politics but I do not understand why I should give a damn who Caroline is voting for. WTH? Just because of who her daddy was? Um, no. I do feel the need to add that despite all his flaws, as a person, Ted Kennedy is a tremendous man that I have great respect for. I don't always respect his politics but as a man, oh yes.

Colin Powell not running for Pres, to me, is the greatest man in modern history that we lost as a potential president. I'm waiting to see who he endorses because while his opinion won't change mine I do at least have great respect for it.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:14 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
[quote=beenhereandthere;5387640]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
How on the H... could he have won the nominee if he can't win!!!!

I guess it is more that they already want to whine and come up with an excuse other than the real reason why most people don't like Obama!

He has lack of judgment, not much experience other than 143 business days being a Senator .....writing 2 memoires

WTF are 2 memoires? (Memoirs)
in 6 yeras?? (maybe it would be easier for you to say 365 day period, since you can even spell years).

Go back to your corner and keep on drinking your Limbaugh and Hannity kool aid.

Sorry, memoires is a French word and I thought it was written the same in English......it isn't always easy to write in another language than your learned as a kid and adult and isn't your mother tongue.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:18 AM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,645,808 times
[quote=bentlebee;5387893]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post

Sorry, memoires is a French word and I thought it was written the same in English......it isn't always easy to write in another language than your learned as a kid and adult and isn't your mother tongue.
Damned illegal aliens
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections