Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2008, 11:49 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,393,781 times

Advertisements

Breaking news in the first debate in Mississippi. The questions Jim Lehrer plans to ask Obama have been leaked to the press. Oddly, all the questions have been submitted by Barack Obama’s friends and associates. Here’s the line-up:

1. “Dear Barack, why are you so sexy?” - Barbara Walters

2. “Senator Obama, how do you do the things that you do to me?” - Chris Matthews

3. “Was I black before I was a woman or was I a woman before I was black?” - Oprah Winfrey

4. “Barry, why is there a white woman stealing your show?” - Fr Michael Pfleger

5. “Which costs more? My million dollar mansion or your million dollar mansion?” - Jeremiah Wright

6. “After the election, can my dad finally admit he is your Foreign Policy adviser?” - Mika Brzezinski

7. “If I vote for you, will you abolish slavery?” - Whoopi Goldberg

8. “Is your opponent a war criminal or an “air pirate”?” - Keith Olbermann

9. “Can you calculate how much we’ll get in reparations? If you add it up… If you add it up…” - Louis Farrakhan

10. “If you are elected President, can I bomb the Whitehouse?” - Bill Ayers

11. “Where do you stand on fraud, corruption and political favors?” - Tony Rezko

12. “As first lady, will I have to be proud of this mean country?” - Michelle Obama

13. “Senator Obama, are my lies worse than your lies?” - John Edwards

14. “Why do they attack you so? And when are you coming on my show?” - Chris Wallace

15. “Is it possible you have TOO MUCH experience to be President?” - Anderson Cooper

16. “Were you for the surge before you were against it or against the surge before you were for it?” - John Kerry

17. “Is it racist to falsely accuse someone of racism?” - Bill Clinton

18. “OK, Senator… What IS a community organizer?” - Rudy Giuliani

19. “Did you lose my e-mail address?” - Scarlett Johansson

Be sure to tune in!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 11:53 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,857,650 times
Hysterical!!! Thanks for the great laugh!! Sad that there is so much truth in these statements though.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:54 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,428 times
great!
I needed a chuckle

Old 09-23-2008, 11:59 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
"Sarah, why did you propose barricading Atlanta if Russia invades Georgia?"___The American Public

Old 09-23-2008, 12:00 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,391,035 times
So funny, thanks for sharing!!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:05 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,936,702 times
Mccain questions leaked as well!!!!!

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001028.htm

1. Do you agree with Pastor John Hagee that war with Iran is the fulfillment of biblical prophecy?

2. Doesn't your legendary temper make you too dangerous to be trusted with the presidency of the United States?

3. Doesn't your confusion regarding basic facts about the war in Iraq, including repeatedly citing a nonexistent Al Qaeda-Iran alliance, make you unfit for command?

4. Given your past adultery, should Americans consider you a moral exemplar of family values?

5. Doesn't your flip-flop on Jerry Falwell being an "agent of intolerance" show your opportunistic pandering to the religious right?

6. Given your wealth and privileged upbringing, aren't you - and not Barack Obama - the elitist?

7. What is your religion, really? And has the answer in the past changed as the South Carolina primary approached?

8. Didn't President Bush betray you with his signing statement on the Detainee Treatment Act? You claim to be against torture, but aren't you a hypocrite for voting "no" on the Senate waterboaring ban?

9. Why did you flip-flop on the Bush tax cuts you twice opposed?

10. With the economy tanking, shouldn't Americans be concerned over your past statements that "the issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should?"

Old 09-23-2008, 12:07 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,459,448 times
"Senator McCain, did you ever offer advice to Newt Gingrich about how to broach the subject of divorce with a medically disabled spouse after already having embarked upon an affair with another woman?"

"Governor Palin, do you believe that the term 'fish in a barrel' can apply also to hunting activities that take place while sitting in helicopters?"

"Governor Palin, which part of your teen sex abstinence counseling with your now-pregnant daughter do you feel had the most effect on her thinking?"

"Governor Palin, is your stance on complying with a judicial subpeona based on your reading of the Bible?"

"Senator McCain, since you returned from Vietnam, how many years of employment in the private sector did you have before entering the realm of politics?"

Old 09-23-2008, 12:09 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,936,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Breaking news in the first debate in Mississippi. The questions Jim Lehrer plans to ask Obama have been leaked to the press. Oddly, all the questions have been submitted by Barack Obama’s friends and associates. Here’s the line-up:

2. “Senator Obama, how do you do the things that you do to me?” - Chris Matthews

3. “Was I black before I was a woman or was I a woman before I was black?” - Oprah Winfrey

5. “Which costs more? My million dollar mansion or your million dollar mansion?” - Jeremiah Wright

6. “After the election, can my dad finally admit he is your Foreign Policy adviser?” - Mika Brzezinski

9. “Can you calculate how much we’ll get in reparations? If you add it up… If you add it up…” - Louis Farrakhan

11. “Where do you stand on fraud, corruption and political favors?” - Tony Rezko

12. “As first lady, will I have to be proud of this mean country?” - Michelle Obama

14. “Why do they attack you so? And when are you coming on my show?” - Chris Wallace

15. “Is it possible you have TOO MUCH experience to be President?” - Anderson Cooper

16. “Were you for the surge before you were against it or against the surge before you were for it?” - John Kerry

Be sure to tune in!
You could have at least given the credit to The Free Republic

Old 09-23-2008, 12:10 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,857,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post

Be sure to tune in!

A few more personal questions:

"Mr. Obama, who keeps the keys to your chastity device when your dom Michelle is away?"

"Mr. Obama, did your church teach HATE as a value to your children?"

"Mr. Obama, who was the man that you had the homosexual affair with in the back seat of the car, while doing coke?"

"Mr. Obama, who supplies your drugs?"

The list goes on and on..........................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections