Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 02:17 PM

645 posts, read 909,693 times

Advertisements

Come on, give her a break. For one thing she really doesn't understand what the VP does, plus she has a family in crisis right now.

How dare you think that she would want to be free and open, and allow the American people to understand her ideologies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 02:24 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,155,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
I like that they're flipping the bird to the MSM. As much as the press thinks it does or should play a role in the election process they're all pretty much worthless scum. So I'm glad the McCain campaign is saying skru u to them.
Oh yeah. By not letting America hear what she really thinks on issues, they're screwing the press (which happens to enjoy the role of perpetuating the fraud that either canidate is better than the other)

Yay AMUR'KUH! We are still number one, right?

Old 09-23-2008, 03:02 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,844,245 times
I think the Democratic base is playing into the Republican's hands by focusing so much energy on tearing Palin down. McCain is running for president, and it's important not to forget this. His qualifications matter a heck of a lot more than hers when it comes time to vote.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:06 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
It is laughable the lengths McCain will go to prevent the world from knowing what a horrible pick this was...Is she really what is best for this country right now? I think not...
I don't know how long the McCain campaign will continue to play this "game" with the American people. Palin was chosen to give his previously "dead" campaign some "life". Now that his campaign has some life to it, they've decided to keep Palin quiet because they know she doesn't have a "clue". This is pathetic and scary.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:19 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times
Another "Fear Thread" by the ignorant, angry left..
Your extreme fear of Sarah is quite funny..

Old 09-23-2008, 03:22 PM

857 posts, read 2,002,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Another "Fear Thread" by the ignorant, angry left..
Your extreme fear of Sarah is quite funny..
so you're ok with the fact that your vp candidate, and possible POTUS, refuses to talk to the press?

And you couldn't be more right - there are not many things that scare me more than the thought of Sarah Palin running the country.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:25 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,155,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
I don't know how long the McCain campaign will continue to play this "game" with the American people. Palin was chosen to give his previously "dead" campaign some "life". Now that his campaign has some life to it, they've decided to keep Palin quiet because they know she doesn't have a "clue". This is pathetic and scary.
November 4 7pm, in Honolulu, HI.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:26 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,987,173 times
It IS scary to think that this woman could be pres. I do squirm when I try to envision this person representing our country with the heads of other countries. I worry that she's gonna talk shoes or hunting with Angela Merkel 'cause she has nothing important to say.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:33 PM

532 posts, read 859,122 times
I think they don't want her to be interviewed too much, as she sounds immature, and repeats the same things over, and over, She's very unsophisticated about world politics. I like her, and think she is an honest, sincere lady, but she could be a detriment to Mccain. Right now, with the economy in such a turmoil, he needs some one like Romney, who knows about such matters.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:35 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,686,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jy_2007 View Post
And you couldn't be more right - there are not many things that scare me more than the thought of Sarah Palin running the country.
That IS a scary thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections