Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 09:29 PM

5,073 posts, read 4,734,914 times

Advertisements

So sad, if you can't back up your ideas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 09:49 PM

5,073 posts, read 4,734,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
It wasn't a duck it was a "you're trying to bait me and you're not f-ing worth my time!"

Give it a shot.... c'mon, you have nothing on us. If you do, say it. Do you have any thing? Say it!!

Old 09-30-2008, 07:20 AM

1,555 posts, read 1,978,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
And this is all, she could say!!!
Nah, i've said what I had to say. I'm now bored with running in the hamster wheel with you people.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:27 AM

443 posts, read 2,134,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
I think it's equally safe to say that if your husband makes a decision on who he votes for due to the ramblings of one person, in addition to your ridiculous sympathy for Sarah Barracuda and her looney family, and if your husband represents the guilibility of enough Americans, we have a problem as a nation.

I agree!!

Old 09-30-2008, 07:41 AM

218 posts, read 546,973 times
So he was an undecided voter before meeting the customer? Also, the customer could have attempted to engage your husband into a conversation and your husband, who you have stated doesnt like a play by play account of the presidential process, probably mentioned he didnt know about the things happening in the news as of lately (hypothetically, or that he was unaware of all the Palin comedy).

If we had the other woman story would it match up to your husbands? Maybe she just had a nice calm conversation talking about the interviews of late and the SNL's of Palin. It could happen. Either way I view your hubby as an undecided voter and he just made his decision based on one person's discussion....how nice of him to actually pick a side. I see you're so happy he is choosing McCain/Palin ticket. I wonder what would have happened if he came home with the story of a McCain/Palin ranter...would you be so happy and rush to the boards to tell us your hubby has chosen to vote Obama?

Old 09-30-2008, 07:50 AM

307 posts, read 715,208 times
Quote:
No, it is an attempt to say that you Obama supporters who feel the need to continually rant on and on about Palin are TURNING VOTERS AWAY FROM OBAMA.
So before he met this woman who was a ranting Obama fan and turned his vote away from Obama he was going to VOTE FOR OBAMA? Nothing you say makes any sense. Why can't your husband make up his own mind? Why does a ranting fan make it up for him?

Old 09-30-2008, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLK706 View Post
So before he met this woman who was a ranting Obama fan and turned his vote away from Obama he was going to VOTE FOR OBAMA? Nothing you say makes any sense. Why can't your husband make up his own mind? Why does a ranting fan make it up for him?

I dont watch football and I cant stand the cowboys franchise due to its fanbase...lol but then again I dont like football period! How about those skins???????

Old 09-30-2008, 08:23 AM

395 posts, read 510,610 times
Quote:
If you knew my husband, you'd know one thing he is not is gullible. He just can't stand people like the woman he met today, with an obvious agenda she was trying to push on him. And I doubt he made a decision based on one woman's ranting, but suffice it to say it turned him off big time. And that is what you Dems are doing to people all over the place with your bashing.

Do you live in a Blue state? Becaues where I live, I get a consantly string of Republicans. Republicans are more demeaning. They are like "If you vote for Obama, you are an idiot!" "Obama wants to kill babies!" "Obama is a muslim, do you want a muslim in office?" "Obama is a black surpremicist and hates white people!" <~~~ heard all those from dfifferent people.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnamecanido View Post
Do you live in a Blue state? Becaues where I live, I get a consantly string of Republicans. Republicans are more demeaning. They are like "If you vote for Obama, you are an idiot!" "Obama wants to kill babies!" "Obama is a muslim, do you want a muslim in office?" "Obama is a black surpremicist and hates white people!" <~~~ heard all those from dfifferent people.

Those racist bastards!!!!!

Old 09-30-2008, 09:05 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnamecanido View Post
No, I live in a red state. And I don't say any of those things that you mention to anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections