Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 06:55 PM

8,064 posts, read 17,947,681 times

Advertisements

We Americans? If you're not an American, then why do you even care? We don't need your vitriol in our discussions. God knows, there's enough here without adding you into the mix.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 06:58 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,583,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieSherry View Post
1. President Bush said our economy is strong.
2. McCain came out to say our economy is fundamentally strong.
3. Bernanke said months ago our economy is strong
We are?

Do you see a pattern here?

McCain has Melanoma. Do you know what Melanoma is? Do you know that once you have it, it never goes away and you die from it?
Former President Reagan's oldest daughter died of it. They refer to it as, "THE MONSTER". This is the reason why McCain will not release his medical records.

Sarah Palin is not prepared or fit for the Presidency. Right now they are briefing her on foreign policy. Biden has met with hundreds of foreign diplomats.

What is wrong with you Republican?. Our country is falling apart.

Lets not do the blame game but look at facts.

We need a leader that will be with us for 4 years.

People of the United States, you have been lied to and now you will live on a meager budget to pay for the lack of oversight by our Washington Politicians. Your medicare, your social security, your government pensions, all in jeopardy, at least for increases for many years to come.
You watch doctors closing up offices.

If your politicians want a increase in their wages, as they make $170K as opposed to the average family of four make $60K, please do not allow them to make anymore money.

oh, listen to this. Wait until they privatize your social security and the average age to collect Social Security will be 65 and full benefits from 67 till 70. You are a joke you Americans and you really **** me off cuz you are sheep..baaaa, baaa.

Please pay attention!!!!

I BELIEVE WE ARE DOOMED> GOODBYE AMERICA AND HELLO CHINA
And this is why Palin cannot be president.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:22 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,466,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieSherry View Post
People of the United States, you have been lied to and now you will live on a meager budget to pay for the lack of oversight by our Washington Politicians. Your medicare, your social security, your government pensions, all in jeopardy, at least for increases for many years to come. You watch doctors closing up offices.

If your politicians want a increase in their wages, as they make $170K as opposed to the average family of four make $60K, please do not allow them to make anymore money.

oh, listen to this. Wait until they privatize your social security and the average age to collect Social Security will be 65 and full benefits from 67 till 70. You are a joke you Americans and you really **** me off cuz you are sheep..baaaa, baaa.

Please pay attention!!!!

I BELIEVE WE ARE DOOMED> GOODBYE AMERICA AND HELLO CHINA
Dixie, are you an American? Yes or no? If you are it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you moved to China.

The U.S. could profit from the current financial rescue. You however, probably are doomed !!!

It doesn't bother me that you think we Americans are a joke either. We blank you off? Who cares?

Aren't you the one who started the thread, "Why I'm blanked off."

I see a trend here. You may want to check your blood pressure once in a while and get a grip. Obama worshipers (sheep) are teetering on the brink of full blown insanity and have invested themselves so deeply in the cause of hope (of a left wing hippie commune America where trees have more rights than people) that there is no chance for them to return to rational life.

You are doomed and I'm looking forward to my weekend. Red Lobster on Saturday. I'm going to pick the biggest lobster in the live tank and then I'm going to have them boil it up for me. Delicious.

You are doomed and I'm going to enjoy some football games on TV. Then I'm going to trim the shrubs surrounding my American flag.

What a great place to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections