Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 10:33 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,910,731 times

Advertisements

Everytime Obama goes up in the polls these threads are chalk full of......."Obama is up in the polls, lookie here, yippie." As soon as it goes back to McCain, not a peep? Come on now! Obama's fake, media driven 9% lead just 48 hours ago, is now gone! This is the 12th time Obama has lost near or over double digit leads. This proves the American people really don't want this guy in there. They are seriously scared of him.

Once the 32% of undecided voters finally realize(and they are), McCain is not Bush, McCain will pull ahead for the final stretch and win this election quite easily. Also, let us not forget, as someone who has followed McCain's career, he has at least one more high ace to be dealt! That I 100% assure you of. McCain is so much smarter then Obama and he is going to let Obama step in it soon enough. My gut tells me that McCain is sitting on something big, to be revealed at the right moment in time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 10:40 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,678,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Everytime Obama goes up in the polls these threads are chalk full of......."Obama is up in the polls, lookie here, yippie." As soon as it goes back to McCain, not a peep? Come on now! Obama's fake, media driven 9% lead just 48 hours ago, is now gone! This is the 12th time Obama has lost near or over double digit leads. This proves the American people really don't want this guy in there. They are seriously scared of him.

Once the 32% of undecided voters finally realize(and they are), McCain is not Bush, McCain will pull ahead for the final stretch and win this election quite easily. Also, let us not forget, as someone who has followed McCain's career, he has at least one more high ace to be dealt! That I 100% assure you of. McCain is so much smarter then Obama and he is going to let Obama step in it soon enough. My gut tells me that McCain is sitting on something big, to be revealed at the right moment in time.
Dang you are good.

You noticed that to. They are like little dead rats on this.

I agree with the above, McCain is so far ahead of Obama it is no longer funny. I believe he has more then one ace to use, believe me Obama has not seen anything yet.

Now with Clinton on board with McCain I can see even Clinton doing a smackdown on the boy from Kenya.

Just in case someone missed it.

6 point Obama lead is gone!

Old 09-25-2008, 10:40 PM

2,193 posts, read 5,788,107 times
Independents are heavily in favor of McCain in the polls as well

Old 09-25-2008, 10:42 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,829,208 times
I posted a couple.

They are really all over the board, even in the state polls. PA has it anywhere from a tie to 13.

What's the point at this stage.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:42 PM

2,193 posts, read 5,788,107 times
Quote:
to be revealed at the right moment in time.
McCain: I got Bin Laden. Ha!

Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,678,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugdogmaster View Post
McCain: I got Bin Laden. Ha!

No Obama got him. They were out partying when McCain was in Washington working on this mess.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/mccainpalin08/osama_obama.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-25-2008, 10:46 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,216,719 times
Quote:
This proves the American people really don't want this guy in there. They are seriously scared of him.
I'd like to see it that way, but sadly there are some who must want to see him elected or he wouldn't be as far as he is in the election. As to why anyone would want to see this man as President is an entirely different story though.

I guess because Oprah says we should vote for him, and some people will do whatever she says.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:47 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,488,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
No Obama got him. They were out partying when McCain was in Washington working on this mess.

Wow, I just knowed it, they're kin!

Old 09-25-2008, 11:28 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,246,935 times
Actually Obama IS still up in the polls - and HAS been pretty consistently since the short-lived Palin bounce. The amount he's up has been bouncing around a bit (with an occasional poll showing McCain ahead) but the overall picture is VERY clear. Obama's lead is not very large, but it's been pretty consistently present - and growing over the last couple of weeks.

Will he keep his lead?
Hard to say.
But make no mistake about it, Obama continues to hold a small - but pretty consistent - lead.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...obama-225.html

Ken

Old 09-25-2008, 11:32 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,910,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Actually Obama IS still up in the polls - and HAS been pretty consistently since the short-lived Palin bounce. The amount he's up has been bouncing around a bit (with an occasional poll showing McCain ahead) but the overall picture is VERY clear. Obama's lead is not very large, but it's been pretty consistently present - and growing over the last couple of weeks.

Will he keep his lead?
Hard to say.
But make no mistake about it, Obama continues to hold a small - but pretty consistent - lead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Ken
Did you hear the comments from Bill Clinton these past few days? WOW! If you did not know better, you would think he is backing McCain! The tipping point right there in my opinion. Do you have any idea how many are pissed off about Hilary? Anyone? here is a clue.......MILLIONS and now it appears the Clinton's are backing McCain! Amazing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections