Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 12:06 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,758,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
Figures- why would you want to do that, when it would help you get a grip on reality? Instead, you'll just plug along, voting for the "captivating face"- that just goes to show that you're one of the sheep I mentioned in the "hogwash" that you didn't want to read. Maybe a new screen name would be more appropriate- "Big Mean Sheep".............
Baaaahaaaa .......I idolize war heroes more than baaaahhaha ........ community organizers...... baahaaaaaa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 12:08 PM

9,124 posts, read 36,328,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
Baaaahaaaa .......I idolize war heroes more than baaaahhaha ........ community organizers...... baahaaaaaa
Great answer- shows the depth of analysis that you put into your selection. So I guess there are some 100,000 guys overseas right now in Iraq who would all be great choices to be the next POTUS because they're all "war heros"?? Yawn...........

Old 09-26-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
So you agree that the Palin pick was an exercise in how many idiots the GOP election whizzes can manipulate?

I can see it's working, to some degree.
Idiots for Republicans... The Democrat party exists solely because of poorly educated blacks (their strongest voting block), poor people, and union members who have 3rd grade reading levels.

People and businesses are leaving the Northern 'rustbelt' and coming to the South (TN, NC, SC, TX, AZ) in droves to escape the unions, Democrats, and crooked union-blue collar-Democrat politics of the North.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:10 PM

15,218 posts, read 30,486,095 times
Not to mention the many more who served in Vietnam with McCain. I mean, seriously, pick one, any one. They're interchangable, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean sheep....I mean bear
People and businesses are leaving the Northern 'rustbelt' and coming to the South (TN, NC, SC, TX, AZ) in droves to escape the unions, Democrats, and crooked union-blue collar-Democrat politics of the North.
...and turning those states to a faint "pink" if you will. Hence, Obama's very real chances of taking Virginia this year, and McCain's relatively paltry ~5% lead in North Carolina.

Quote:
Idiots for Republicans...
Why yes, that was the target audience.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:11 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,925,797 times
If Palin cannot even answer questions from Katie Couric, how the hell is she going to debate Biden? Of course, Biden will have to make sure he doesn't just blow it by talking too much.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
Great answer- shows the depth of analysis that you put into your selection. So I guess there are some 100,000 guys overseas right now in Iraq who would all be great choices to be the next POTUS because they're all "war heros"?? Yawn...........
Ok, you vote for the wimp...... Baaaahaaaaaa *Burp* Jimmy Carter! Did I say that??? I'll vote for the man!

Old 09-26-2008, 12:12 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,164,745 times
Quote:
I would expect something a little more thought out than that from a mod. "Moose-skinning techniques?" C'mon, that's just dumb.

You missed the whole point completely; it just whizzed by your head. You put Palin in a room with Biden and you will have a very unconventional debate. Palin's loud, womanly voice, quick thinking, and ability to 'captivate the crowd' will overshadow whatever veteran slime ball techniques Biden has up his sleeve. Palin certainly does not fit the "Washington molds", which makes her hard to prepare for. That's why crazy liberals don't like her, because they can't CATEGORIZE her.
WHAT Sarah Palin have you been watching?

I can categorize her just fine. I don't like her because she's an idiot who has no business being the VP nominee.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
WHAT Sarah Palin have you been watching?

I can categorize her just fine. I don't like her because she's an idiot who has no business being the VP nominee.
And Obama the Junior Senator with 2 years of Senate experience has sooooooo much more experience, right? Gimme a break.... I gotta get outa here, I have no wingman Iceman! Where are you??

Old 09-26-2008, 12:14 PM

9,124 posts, read 36,328,353 times
Quote:
Idiots for Republicans... The Democrat party exists solely because of poorly educated blacks (their strongest voting block), poor people, and union members who have 3rd grade reading levels.

Yup- that must be the reason- because they'd rather live in states where the high illegal population surpresses the wages- great move. BTW- isn't "the south" where most of the "poorly educated blacks" live who are supposedly the Democratic party's sole reason for existence? That's strange, considering that most of those states are such republican strongholds. But then again, if it wasn't for the Dems taking care of the blacks, y'all could just put your sheets back on and take care of that problem, right???

See who stupid it sounds when you speak in ridiculous generalities???

Old 09-26-2008, 12:15 PM

Keep barking at the wall, it's been fun...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections