Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 11:19 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,553,434 times

Advertisements

You're right, McCain can debate himself.

He's been debating himself on the state of the economy all day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 11:22 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,478,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
You're right, McCain can debate himself.

He's been debating himself on the state of the economy all day.
I can't stop laughing!....

Old 09-26-2008, 11:23 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Wow, that's a tad presumptuous.

I wonder when would they have had time to post that, what with the campaign suspended and all?

Old 09-26-2008, 11:25 AM

1,372 posts, read 3,764,438 times
O-Bomb-A loves scripted speeches with an overdose of punch lines...

One thing I know for sure is that Palin will eat Joe Biden alive whenever that debate comes...

Old 09-26-2008, 11:28 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,377,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
O-Bomb-A loves scripted speeches with an overdose of punch lines...

One thing I know for sure is that Palin will eat Joe Biden alive whenever that debate comes...
Really? Did they change the debate topic to "foreign countries I can see from my house" or "best moose-skinning techniques"? To think that she's going to actually going to have to try and defend her points in a debate against Biden is laughable at best. Please name one topic that Palin will be better versed on that Biden- and you can't you "I'll try to find some and get back ta ya" as your answer.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:37 AM

3,695 posts, read 11,370,975 times
Quote:
The only thing that will be eating Biden alive is not being able to outright laugh at her pathetic dancing around the talking points.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
Really? Did they change the debate topic to "foreign countries I can see from my house" or "best moose-skinning techniques"? To think that she's going to actually going to have to try and defend her points in a debate against Biden is laughable at best. Please name one topic that Palin will be better versed on that Biden- and you can't you "I'll try to find some and get back ta ya" as your answer.

I would expect something a little more thought out than that from a mod. "Moose-skinning techniques?" C'mon, that's just dumb.

You missed the whole point completely; it just whizzed by your head. You put Palin in a room with Biden and you will have a very unconventional debate. Palin's loud, womanly voice, quick thinking, and ability to 'captivate the crowd' will overshadow whatever veteran slime ball techniques Biden has up his sleeve. Palin certainly does not fit the "Washington molds", which makes her hard to prepare for. That's why crazy liberals don't like her, because they can't CATEGORIZE her.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:39 AM

What's with all the woman hating against Palin on here? If she was a political insider and butch-looking like Clinton would that make you guys happy?

Old 09-26-2008, 11:42 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean98125 View Post
The only thing that will be eating Biden alive is not being able to outright laugh at her pathetic dancing around the talking points.

Biden has the knowledge and some to EASILY destroy Palin and thus maybe securing a victory for Obama but will he do it?

If he handles her with soft kid gloves than he blew the ONLY chance he will have .

Old 09-26-2008, 11:44 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,892 times
Quote:
What's with all the woman hating against Palin on here? If she was a political insider and butch-looking like Clinton would that make you guys happy?

Palin lacks experience has nothing to do with anything else.
She likes to compensate with confidence but doesn't change the fact that she knows close to nothing compared to Biden.

However I am not sure Biden won't give her a pass in the debate and thus blow it .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections