Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 11:55 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,845,129 times

Advertisements

As McCain lives on "planet McCain", I'm not suprised that he thinks that he has already had the debate and won it lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 11:55 AM

1,372 posts, read 3,764,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
You might start with Palin's insistence that women who get impregnated from a rape carry their rapist's baby, bar none.

I mean, seriously though, I could go on...
So kill the baby and NOT give it a chance at life? Ridiculous...

Old 09-26-2008, 11:56 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
We have entered a new era of Politics. I'm sure Biden wants to come out swinging and make Palin look like an idiot. But he can't do that for many reasons, most notably because it will lack class and make him look like an ass. Plus, Palin is a woman; a lady, to be more specific. Palin has a proven record of crowd pleasing. I think that once Biden lets her have the bacon she will run with it...

Whatever he does he has ONE shot at showing what an empty "suit" Palin is .

There is a good possibilty that both Mccain and Obama debates will be a "draw" thus the VP debate might be the most impt in decades.

I am not voting for Obama as decided to go Independent but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this VP debate might be the deciding debate.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:57 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,553,434 times
Quote:
So kill the baby and NOT give it a chance at life? Ridiculous...
I think I'd have a hard time living with the knowledge that I was created in the act of a violation of my mother's body and dignity.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:57 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,377,466 times
Quote:
Uh, votes maybe? Who comes to the polls to vote? Large "crowds" ??? I didn't bother reading the rest of your hogwash.
Figures- why would you want to do that, when it would help you get a grip on reality? Instead, you'll just plug along, voting for the "captivating face"- that just goes to show that you're one of the sheep I mentioned in the "hogwash" that you didn't want to read. Maybe a new screen name would be more appropriate- "Big Mean Sheep".............

Old 09-26-2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Uh, votes maybe? Who comes to the polls to vote? Large "crowds" ???
So you agree that the Palin pick was an exercise in how many idiots the GOP election whizzes can manipulate?

I can see it's working, to some degree.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,000 times
Sadly, Biden will not have to swing too hard to make Palin "look like an idiot." I don't care what your political affiliation is, people who are unbiased recognize Palin is not equipped to debate Biden on the issues. She couldn't even answer the "softball" questions that have been asked by Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
We have entered a new era of Politics. I'm sure Biden wants to come out swinging and make Palin look like an idiot. But he can't do that for many reasons, most notably because it will lack class and make him look like an ass. Plus, Palin is a woman; a lady, to be more specific. Palin has a proven record of crowd pleasing. I think that once Biden lets her have the bacon she will run with it...

Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,155,773 times
Quote:
Like, as in a celebrity, and such as?

Old 09-26-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
Sadly, Biden will not have to swing too hard to make Palin "look like an idiot."
I'm not sure he'll need to.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:05 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,845,129 times
All expectant mothers should be given the choice of whether to abort or not, up to the point when the dividing cells actually become a formed human being. Until that point the fetus is just cells that are dividing to eventually become a viable life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections