U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 08:47 AM

3,325 posts, read 4,790,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
.. perfect ..
.. that`s the true ..

Ahh you sound like the guy who couldn't make the Football team in High school thus made himself feel better by saying "Jocks are dumb".

I wouldn't "do" the Army again but soldiers are far from dumb.
What are dumb are those who have no concept of the military yet perhaps due to insecurity of some sort enjoy calling them dumb .

Granted done behind the safety of the comp .

Old 09-27-2008, 08:53 AM

27,903 posts, read 34,379,172 times
I'm not usually disgusted to this point but this is despicable. How are those freedoms working out for you that all those "dumb animals" died to give you?

War is not pretty but you can bet while your wishing it away others are planning the very death of you and your family and everything you know.

Freedom is not free.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:54 AM

27,903 posts, read 34,379,172 times
Maybe you will remember this:

In The Face Of Evil

Old 09-27-2008, 09:07 AM

12,646 posts, read 13,902,385 times
Yes, Senator McCain is a Patriot. He is a Veteran and should be shown the respect due all Veterans who made the decision to sacrifice time, energy and personal freedom for those they love, the Constitution sworn to Protect and the many they serve.

The Creator has not thought proper to mark those in the forehead who are of stuff to make good generals. We are first, therefore, to seek them blindfold, and then let them learn the trade at the expense of great losses.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 09-27-2008, 09:14 AM

9,043 posts, read 11,584,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I'm not usually disgusted to this point but this is despicable. How are those freedoms working out for you that all those "dumb animals" died to give you?

War is not pretty but you can bet while your wishing it away others are planning the very death of you and your family and everything you know.

Freedom is not free.
You have to ask Henry Kissinger about the "dumb animals" remark since he's the genius who came up with that "inspired" remark.

Maybe Kissinger got his foreign policy experience playing Stratego in the WH.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Yes, Senator McCain is a Patriot. He is a Veteran and should be shown the respect due all Veterans who made the decision to sacrifice time, energy and personal freedom for those they love, the Constitution sworn to Protect and the many they serve.

The Creator has not thought proper to mark those in the forehead who are of stuff to make good generals. We are first, therefore, to seek them blindfold, and then let them learn the trade at the expense of great losses.
Thomas Jefferson

I can see not liking Mccain . Not wanting a military type person as Pres, not agreeing with military policy,etc list is endless but to say Soldiers are dumb is a sad insecure reflection about him.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:21 AM

2,742 posts, read 6,868,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizbin View Post
He's a communist. The North Vietnamese turned him during his POW days. If he is elected President, whatever you do, keep this Hanoi Candidate away from card games . . .
I think you mean Obama, since he is far left.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
You have to ask Henry Kissinger about the "dumb animals" remark since he's the genius who came up with that "inspired" remark.

Maybe Kissinger got his foreign policy experience playing Stratego in the WH.

I am no fan of Neocons nor limo libs.
My responce was to the 2 girls who thought soldiers were dumb .

Old 09-27-2008, 09:23 AM

1,958 posts, read 2,240,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Actually, boot camp is to psychologically break a person so that he is ready for the brainwashing that follows and he will be able to unquestioningly follow orders to kill people.
Oh BS, boot is to teach one to follow orders to the most minute of detail. Right way, wrong way Marine way ect, you know not of what you speak, whattashock.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Oh BS, boot is to teach one to follow orders to the most minute of detail. Right way, wrong way Marine way ect, you know not of what you speak, whattashock.

Lol I know . She thinks it is to turn you into a robot type zombie that follows orders without question.

That is what happens when all you know about military comes from watching movies.

I imagine you were Marines I say that because "follow orders to the most minute of detail." lol

Army is more laid back . Our boot camp is okay yours is brutal .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or