Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 09:34 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,031,617 times

Advertisements

I heard she did comment - this is what she said...

"Well Charlie, you can't blink. If we blink then we are thinking and we can't think, we have to blink, blink not think. The terrorists want us to blink, so I'm not going to blink, we can't blink or think."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

7,211 posts, read 9,397,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
She was chosen as a token and display piece....that's how republicans think of women....

and even the republicans are smart enough to keep her quiet.

It's a little late, the Gibson interview was bad but the Couric interview was an unmitigated disaster.

3,758 posts, read 8,416,245 times
She is shaking in her shoes, that's why. The debate between her and Joe Biden is gonna be primo. He is gonna tear her to shreds.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:38 AM

5,161 posts, read 11,399,563 times
I wouldn't be surprised if picking her would cost McCain the election. With his health problems it is entirely possible that she would end up president. I realize a lot of people like a not so smart sounding president, such as Bush, but Palin takes the cake, she is even worse....

forum rules, please read them

Old 09-27-2008, 09:39 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,069,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
She is shaking in her shoes, that's why. The debate between her and Joe Biden is gonna be primo. He is gonna tear her to shreds.
Well, he'll have to be gentle with the delicate little hot house flower or the repubs will say he's a big ol' sexist meany........

Rovey set this up well.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:40 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,416,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well, he'll have to be gentle with the delicate little hot house flower or the repubs will say he's a big ol' sexist meany........

Rovey set this up well.
I will send her a box of kleenex.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:41 AM

5,161 posts, read 11,399,563 times
Well, to that I say stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat.
Woman or man, makes no difference. No special treatment, just because you happen to be female....EQUAL rights doesn't mean you get off easy.

forum rules, please read them

Old 09-27-2008, 09:41 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,069,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
I heard she did comment - this is what she said...

"Well Charlie, you can't blink. If we blink then we are thinking and we can't think, we have to blink, blink not think. The terrorists want us to blink, so I'm not going to blink, we can't blink or think."
Funny! but you forgot to add about four more "Charleys" as she hitches her skirt up a notch or two.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:44 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,894,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Or maybe because she doesn't to say anything as stupid and obviously untrue like Biden did.
For instance? And just for clarification I'm asking about what he said here
Political Radar: Biden Says McCain Suffered "Fatal" Loss in Debate

Old 09-27-2008, 09:45 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,538,753 times
Senator Biden will unfortunately have to sit there, listen to her, formulate a response to comments about nothing, without grimacing or looking incredulous at whatever is going to come out of her mouth. This will be an amazing night.

I fully expect the moderator/gameshow host from Billy Madison to bounce off the walls of my brain all night.

Can you imagine, he'll have the same look as Katie, and Charlie....it'll be a trifecta of dumbfounded seasoned professionals.....lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections