Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 09:49 AM

714 posts, read 1,539,038 times

Advertisements

I am so sick and tired of hearing Obama say time-after-time...McCain is like Bush, his plan is like Bush, it's more of the same, 8 more years of Bush. I wish some of you computer people would cut and copy how many times he has said this.

I just tried to watch Face the Nation that he was on and when I clicked it on he was already saying the phrases above.

HEY OBAMA-We get it! You think McCain is the same as Bush. I mean what is the deal with this, it is soooo annoying! I guess he is trying to make sure to win all the people that don't like Bush? LIGHTBULB...most Americans don't like Bush....so I guess his brillant plan is to relate McCain to Bush to win votes? you call that change? thats been done all throughout time..typical politician....over and over....works/doesn't works...

Whew....sorry it is just over the top annoying to me! Obama please stop.....we are not stupid..."we get it"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 09:53 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,800 times
I just BET McCain supporters wish that Obama would quit pointing out the fact that McCain supports the same failed Bush policies that got us into this mess. Sorry, not going to happen, wouldn't be prudent.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:55 AM

714 posts, read 1,539,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I just BET McCain supporters wish that Obama would quit pointing out the fact that McCain supports the same failed Bush policies that got us into this mess. Sorry, not going to happen, wouldn't be prudent.
No he has done a great job at it....I just wish he would get some new material... does he know how to talk about anything else?

Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,540,758 times
He will as soon as McCain gets soem new material and stops saying he is a maverick and a pow which makes him qualified to be president

Old 09-28-2008, 10:05 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,642 times
Obama agrees with Bush more then McCain does. Being the most liberal senator out of hundred there is no one to compare him to because only dictators are close to his ideas.
Then Obama 12 times said I agree with you John during the debate. Who is fololing who here?

Old 09-28-2008, 10:09 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,520,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Obama agrees with Bush more then McCain does. Being the most liberal senator out of hundred there is no one to compare him to because only dictators are close to his ideas.
Then Obama 12 times said I agree with you John during the debate. Who is fololing who here?
You are sick of someone saying something over and over?!?!?! ROFL- you just made my morning!!

Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post

*waves finger*.........Bwhahahahaha

Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,313,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
I am so sick and tired of hearing Obama say time-after-time...McCain is like Bush, his plan is like Bush, it's more of the same, 8 more years of Bush. I wish some of you computer people would cut and copy how many times he has said this.

I just tried to watch Face the Nation that he was on and when I clicked it on he was already saying the phrases above.

HEY OBAMA-We get it! You think McCain is the same as Bush. I mean what is the deal with this, it is soooo annoying! I guess he is trying to make sure to win all the people that don't like Bush? LIGHTBULB...most Americans don't like Bush....so I guess his brillant plan is to relate McCain to Bush to win votes? you call that change? thats been done all throughout time..typical politician....over and over....works/doesn't works...

Whew....sorry it is just over the top annoying to me! Obama please stop.....we are not stupid..."we get it"
You may HEAR it, although I think you really don't GET IT as you are a McCain supporter....McCain voted with Bush over 95% of the time. Voting for McCain is like voting for a Bush third term.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:14 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
He will as soon as McCain gets soem new material and stops saying he is a maverick and a pow which makes him qualified to be president
Then he'd have nothing left. He is a magician, selling an illusion to the American people.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:14 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,800 times
[quote=Sunshine Chick;5459689.
Then Obama 12 times said I agree with you John during the debate. Who is fololing who here?[/QUOTE]

Anyone who has taken courses in negotiation in college or business has learned that the best way to build consensus is to find points in which you can reach agreement and then build from there. Obama showed that he has a way to build consensus with others instead of cursing at them and calling them names and being disrespectful. Exactly what I want to see in my president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections