U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 11:50 AM

293 posts, read 507,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Another meaningless poll and post from a prime Obamatron. The real polls that count will be out again soon. And once again they will become important and meaningful until then I will not be interested in them. The real pollsters at Gallup are on vacation and the staff now are college interns and you know how they screw things up.
...I needed a good laugh before my Rams get beat to he_ _ by the Bills today!!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 AM

30,991 posts, read 31,922,681 times
Quote:
It is clear that the poll is inaccurate just from the Obama percentage. Read people they are claiming that 50% of the people are now supporting him. Fifty percent of Americans are not of his kind so that can't be accurate! Why do you allow yourselves to be manipulated by them?
"Not of his kind"? What exactly do you mean by that? That they are not black?
Vote McCain if you want 4 more years of throwing your money away on wars....

Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 AM

29,979 posts, read 35,067,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrocker27ka View Post
What do you mean not of his kind???? What the hell are you trying to say? That sounds racist to me *******.
Get real and your head out of the sand. You know what the deal is and we know what the deal is so stop the racist card and play a real Ace of Spades and not this joker garbage.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:56 AM

293 posts, read 507,768 times
Quote:
Get real and your head out of the sand. You know what the deal is and we know what the deal is so stop the racist card and play a real Ace of Spades and not this joker garbage.
...maybe you can explain then what you meant?

Old 09-28-2008, 12:01 PM

15,376 posts, read 13,469,691 times
Quote:
Another meaningless poll and post from a prime Obamatron. The real polls that count will be out again soon. And once again they will become important and meaningful until then I will not be interested in them. The real pollsters at Gallup are on vacation and the staff now are college interns and you know how they screw things up.
Right. There's still many, many people who support McCain after he declared before the debate that our economy is fundamentally sound and richly admire him for going to the debate after he said he wouldn't.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:05 PM

Why are you people jumping on me it is Gallup that is misrepresenting what real Americans think and you should be jumping on them. It is your future, money and freedom that is threatened. Do you want your way of life to go away and become a 4th world country?

Old 09-28-2008, 12:07 PM

1,353 posts, read 3,214,477 times
Quote:
Why are you people jumping on me it is Gallup that is misrepresenting what real Americans think and you should be jumping on them. It is your future, money and freedom that is threatened. Do you want your way of life to go away and become a 4th world country?

Yes, I am very concerned our country will become a 4th world country.

That is why I'm voting against John McSame and for Obama.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM

8,388 posts, read 8,374,742 times
Quote:

Your recent "about face" is not only amusing, it's a pretty fair approximation of the right-wing attitudes/talking points.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:11 PM
S65

92 posts, read 69,353 times
Quote:
People, just put him on ignore.

And Bye McCain!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Your recent "about face" is not only amusing, it's a pretty fair approximation of the right-wing attitudes/talking points.
Keep attacking me, it is only helping to prove my point. Only helping big time. Keep it up Obamatrons. Notice you are the only ones here other then me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections