Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 04:01 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
94% of blacks are voting for Obama? What's wrong with that picture? I think the one who is not is more credible, then. The others are just racist followers.
That's not the issue you brought up. You are making a thread about why Obama will lose the election. I'm looking at the numbers. Obama is going to win this thing whether you support McCain or Obama. The numbers don't lie. And I really don't see what is wrong with blacks supporting Obama at a 90 percent or more rate SEEING THAT BLACKS HAVE SUPPORTED THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT AT A 90 PERCENT OR MORE RATE FOR GENERATIONS!!!!!! Why can't some get that through their head without making it a racial issue? As for that BMW comment made by the other poster, I can't afford the deposit either. I bought it 16 years ago and fixed it up. The way the market is going, it might wind up being my nest egg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

826 posts, read 1,625,470 times
Here is why Obama will lose

Google Obama Ayers
Google Obama Khalid al-Mansour
Google Obama Donald Warden
Google Obama Mohammed Hasan Chandoo
Google Obama Rezko
Google Obama Saul Alinski
Google Obama Wright
Google Obama Khalidi
Google Obama Malcolm X
Google Obama Alwaleed bin Talal
Google Obama Farrakhan
Google Obama Woods Fund
Google Obama Red Party
Google Obama ACCORN

3,353 posts, read 4,965,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaday View Post
What these people don't count??? What the hell is wrong with you?
I suspect if it were up to her, they wouldn't...

Old 09-28-2008, 04:03 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post

Google Obama Ayers
Google Obama Rezko
Google Obama Wright
Google Obama Khalidi
Google Obama Malcolm X
Google Obama Farrakhan
Google Obama Woods Fund
Google Obama Red Party
Google Obama ACCORN

Old 09-28-2008, 04:03 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
You know the difference between a pigeon and the average American? A pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW.
And some can pay for it with CASH!

It's called a job sweetie, a job.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:04 PM

1,748 posts, read 5,525,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Yeah, but they take busses to the inner city and load up the homeless people and anyone else they can find and offer them a mealor something else if they go vote for the Dem candidate. This is after they rounded them up earlier in the year and took them to register to vote. Just like they stole the nomination from Hillary, they are going to try to steal the election from McCain. There is always voter fraud on the Dems' part - every single election.
So these people aren't being polled obviously so why is Obama winning in pretty much every poll? I think you need to come to terms with the fact that we are going to have an Afircan American president and personally I'd be happy if you moved to Canada.

826 posts, read 1,625,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post

Google Obama Ayers
Google Obama Rezko
Google Obama Wright
Google Obama Khalidi
Google Obama Malcolm X
Google Obama Farrakhan
Google Obama Woods Fund
Google Obama Red Party
Google Obama ACCORN
His association to the above is being hidden by the media. We need to get ourselves informed.

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
That's not the issue you brought up. You are making a thread about why Obama will lose the election. I'm looking at the numbers. Obama is going to win this thing whether you support McCain or Obama. You cannot stop the numbers. And I really don't see what is wrong with blacks supporting Obama at a 90 percent or more rate SEEING THAT BLACKS HAVE SUPPORTED THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT AT A 90 PERCENT OR MORE RATE FOR GENERATIONS!!!!!! Why can't some get that through their head without making it a racial issue? As for that BMW comment, I can't afford the deposit either. I bought it 16 years ago and fixed it up. The way the market is going, it might wind up being my nest egg
What BMW comment? I have not seen anything about nor commented about a BMW.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:05 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,586,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Half of the Obama voters will not be able to get to the polls because they either do not have a car or the money to buy gas to get there.

Considering all the poorest states are voting for McCain, I doubt that.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:06 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,158,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
And some can pay for it with CASH!

It's called a job sweetie, a job.
Unless you're planning to **** me, don't call me sweetie, hun.

Your cash won't be worth my toilet paper this time next year even if the Republican bailout plan passes. So I guess we're even.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections