U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 10:48 PM

1,647 posts, read 2,318,600 times

Advertisements

many weird, unfounded reasons, and lies but who cares if you are using it to cover your racism.
Quote:
1.If you think Obama's the most liberal member of the senate.

2.If you object to Obama raising your payroll, capital gains and estate taxes.

3.If you'd prefer a president have at least some foreign policy experience.

4. If you're in favor of drilling for oil and building nuclear power plants.

5. If you think "Vero Possemus" is Latin for "Massive Ego".

6. If you wonder why Obama was hanging around William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

7. If your pastor is nothing like Rev. Wright or Father Pfleger.

8.If you don't want the majority of justices on the Supreme Court to be like Stephen Breyer.

9. If you're not impressed with Obama's 100% NARAL rating.

10. If you're not sure whether Obama opposed or supported FISA reauthorization.

11. If you don't think America is a "downright mean" country.

12. If you think Obama should've visited wounded troops at Ramstein and Landstuhl.

13. If you think the surge is working and that's a good thing.

14. If you oppose racial preferences in employment, school admissions and contracting.

15. If you think "we are the change we've been waiting for" is a line from a Monty Python skit.

16. If you prefer that a president have a smidgen of executive experience.

17. If you're appalled that Obama voted against treating infants born after an abortion attempt the same medically as other infants born alive.

18. If you were proud of your country even before Obama's candidacy.

20. If you don't think American troops are just "air raiding villages".

21. If your grandmother isn't a "typical white person".

22. If you don't think rural, working class people are bitter and "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them".

23. If you're not sure invading Pakistan is a particularly good idea—what with their nuclear weapons and all—.

24. If you don't want the president to meet without precondition with the leaders of state sponsors of terror.

25. If you don't care how Hollywood or the European elite think you should vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 10:55 PM

756 posts, read 1,794,201 times
What if u just do not like him?

Old 09-29-2008, 10:57 PM

826 posts, read 1,468,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbliss View Post
What if u just do not like him?
Well, sadly, you are a racist

Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 PM

125 posts, read 166,429 times
Why would anyone want to cover up their racism? If that is what they are, they are only being true to themselves.... and actually everyone else.

I am not a racist and I can give you 50 reasons for not voting for Obama .... that is the black or half black man that is mentioned ... right? Funny thing is ... not one of my reasons for not voting for him has anything to do with him being black ... or half black.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 PM

55,647 posts, read 74,595,623 times
to be fair to obama
its not about race. he is the only one talking about ending the war. we are going broke fast.
i would vote for a martian if he would stop the war. i have a dream.
obama 08

Old 09-29-2008, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walksalone View Post
Why would anyone want to cover up their racism? If that is what they are, they are only being true to themselves.... and actually everyone else.

I am not a racist and I can give you 50 reasons for not voting for Obama .... that is the black or half black man that is mentioned ... right? Funny thing is ... not one of my reasons for not voting for him has anything to do with him being black ... or half black.
Doesn't matter, pal..you are a racist if you don't vote for Obama. Even though you not voting for him is NO WHERE NEAR RACISM, you are a racist.

It's ok because after the election we won't be called racists, until another black person runs

Old 09-29-2008, 11:02 PM

12,627 posts, read 18,163,518 times
I guess I am a racist because I don't think he is qualified to be President of our country! He is associated with terrorists his wife too!

Old 09-29-2008, 11:04 PM

756 posts, read 1,794,201 times
Posted be Slash83,Well, sadly, you are a racist

WoW!! I Learn something new everyday about myself, I thought that I just did not like the guy and come to find out I am racist

Old 09-29-2008, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I guess I am a racist because I don't think he is qualified to be President of our country! He is associated with terrorists his wife too!
You racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you

Old 09-29-2008, 11:07 PM

172 posts, read 268,751 times
So what if someone does not want to vote for Obama because he's black...it's America you can be whatever you want...and what gives someone else the right to judge?? BFD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or