Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 11:02 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERALDGIRL View Post
It was just a voter that asked the question, they don't matter! That's how they made it look to me when they were on the show explaining the conversation.
SaraTodd actually MOCKED the VOTER'S question when she repeated it for Couric! While she AND Grandpaw john were wheedling out of her HUGE gaffe! Arrogant sss...sll...ssllu...sidewinder!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
why on earth are some democrats so focused on the vp candidate? why aren't you driving your candidate's strengths home, or at least the other candidate's weaknesses, if you want to make your point.
Well then, let's just hear allllll about McCain and Palin's "strengths"?????

Old 09-30-2008, 11:08 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,296 times
Quote:
why on earth are some democrats so focused on the vp candidate?
It's not all Democrats who are talking a lot about her.

Quote:
why aren't you driving your candidate's strengths home, or at least the other candidate's weaknesses, if you want to make your point.
As others said, it's so easy to point out what's wrong with Palin. It's like a contemporary pastime now.

I think you might be a "thread killer" in some cases because you post comments that are myopic and not well-thought-out and sometimes people don't want to bother to address them because it's fruitless. Your recent post in the homosexuality thread in the "Great Debates" forum comes to mind.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:11 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
"Katie i'd like to use one of my life lines" LOL

YouTube - SNL Spoof - Tina Fey - Katie Couric - Sarah Palin Interview | Joe Biden Is Mr Gaffe Man Part 1

Old 09-30-2008, 11:15 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,289,450 times
Well, compared to Katie Couric.... Raul Castro, Kim Jong Il and Ahmedinejad are lightweights. So I wouldn't worry about this if you are considering voting for John McCain

Last edited by brattpowered; 09-30-2008 at 11:45 AM..

Old 09-30-2008, 11:20 AM

Unbelievable

YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy

Old 09-30-2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
Well, compared to Katie Couric, Raul Castro, Kim Jong Il and Ahmedinejad are lightweights. So I wouldn't worry about this if you are considering voting for John McCain
This will go right over some heads like a comet.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:32 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
So SP is the "bulldog with lipstic", but she can't stand up for herself. She had to bring "grampy" with her for the rematch with Katie Couric.

Somehow he is never called out on his lies. Are we that afraid of hurting the old man's feelings?

BTW it isn't "gotcha journalism" when a voter asks a question. Particularly when it's one that "Charlie" Gibson asked her two weeks before and she answered it the same way.

And yet many people still call him "straight talk" and her, "just like me".

Someone save us.

"I am woman hear me roar"- yeah for my handlers and my grampy to come save me from myself.

golfgod
You are going to look pretty funny after Sarah chews up windbag Biden in the debate. This lady is for real, and you are going to love her when she is your VP, and even more after eight years of John, she is your president.
Great lady, love her or leave...

Old 09-30-2008, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Even more unbelievable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM72M62jAUc

Old 09-30-2008, 11:34 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
why on earth are some democrats so focused on the vp candidate? why aren't you driving your candidate's strengths home, or at least the other candidate's weaknesses, if you want to make your point.
Because the demos are scared to death of Sarah. Their fear shows with every nasty thing they throw at her. if she was not the great person she is, they would ignore her, but she is killing them...
The angry left fear machine..... funny people..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections