Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 10:19 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,809,499 times

Advertisements

wow, just wow. somebody should give this idiot a freaking IQ test to make sure it's above the level of mentally challenged. I knew from the ABCnews debate that he was a moron on the economy, but he apparently still hasn't learned.

Barack Obama's Finance Lesson - Forbes.com

what's next obama? are you going to cut property taxes for renters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 10:21 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,406,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
wow, just wow. somebody should give this idiot a freaking IQ test to make sure it's above the level of mentally challenged. I knew from the ABCnews debate that he was a moron on the economy, but he apparently still hasn't learned.

Barack Obama's Finance Lesson - Forbes.com

what's next obama? are you going to cut property taxes for renters?

I see you're demonstrating, as you claim, that you "dislike" both candidates equally again. Thing is, I have a hard time finding any posts of yours criticizing McCain.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:24 AM

instead of questioning me, you should be questioning your candidate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I see you're demonstrating, as you claim, that you "dislike" both candidates equally again. Thing is, I have a hard time finding any posts of yours criticizing McCain.

4,664 posts, read 8,224,994 times
[quote=jmarquise;5503058]wow, just wow. somebody should give this idiot a freaking IQ test QUOTE]

Uh.. Yeh.. I think Harvard did

7,280 posts, read 21,255,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Your statement has nothing to do with what Obama said. Care to comment on the topic? How do you feel about Obama saying he will cut Capital gains tax on small businesses when they don't pay it anyway?

Old 10-01-2008, 10:27 AM

here is one for ya upton, one I posted just today.

Quote:
like it or not, he was president for 8 years. I will have to admit that one of the two losers currently running will be the president no matter how much I don't want to.
yup, I called mccain a loser just today.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:28 AM

so you are saying he is a trained seal? he might be qualified to run the country, but I sure as hell wouldn't hire him as my accountant.

[quote=ian6479;5503125]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
wow, just wow. somebody should give this idiot a freaking IQ test QUOTE]

Old 10-01-2008, 10:37 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,327,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmouse View Post
Your statement has nothing to do with what Obama said. Care to comment on the topic? How do you feel about Obama saying he will cut Capital gains tax on small businesses when they don't pay it anyway?

Obama who I once supported has made one error after another. Hillary was right he lives in lala land.

I liked the message and got caught up in change but in truth how do we actually get that change and he is not the person to do it.

I do think he will win because the Dems have closed ranks around him and Biden while many conservatives are not happy with Mccain and Palin and making it known.
Some have called for Palin to step down .

Old 10-01-2008, 10:40 AM

835 posts, read 1,319,420 times
Yes reading and regurgitating for a degree is so much better than running the company and realizing that not everything you learned in school works in the real world.....too bad Obama has no experience other than ACORN but then he didn't run it just filtered money to it.....not the same as knowing the difference between a budget and a forecast!

Old 10-01-2008, 10:46 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,035,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian6479 View Post
You might want to take the test yourself. BO went to Harvard LAW School...OP is talking about ECONOMICS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections