U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-02-2008, 12:06 PM

23,954 posts, read 20,587,333 times

Advertisements

Oath of allegiance?
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 12:07 PM

12,547 posts, read 12,082,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
How many freakin names does Obama have.
evidently a few of them!

Old 10-02-2008, 12:07 PM
LML

7,090 posts, read 5,417,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
even if he can prove that he was born in hawaii...he would still need to prove about not renouncing his citizenship.

IF his mother did renounce it, then he would need to prove that he followed the proper procedures....

so there you go...

Are people really this dense? A parent can NOT renounce their child's citizenship. It is against the law. Plus she never renounced her own citizenship. My gosh. Do you folks live in such an insulated environment that you have never had friends or family live in another country for awhile? Good grief. Do you think all the students that study abroad, all the missionairies who have lived in other countries for years, all the people who have worked in other countries for their companies, etc. etc. have "renounced" their citizenship? This is so silly that it defies comprehension.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:08 PM

23,954 posts, read 20,587,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I knew that Ford was adopted. I don't think his citizenship was ever in question. He was one of the best presidents we have ever had.
Google this and see what you find. It certainly was interesting reading to me.
"Barry Soetoro"
I think court findings would be a better source than all those websites. With this many questions, I think we all have a right to know exaclty who this person is that is running for president.

If you want to call me a nut for wanting my president to be within the law, then I will just consider the source.
Well, Obama's citizenship should never be questioned either. There is absolutely no reason for this bulls___.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:11 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,687,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Well, Obama's citizenship should never be questioned either. There is absolutely no reason for this bulls___.
So for now on anyone can be President? Is that what you are saying? No rules apply anymore.

Or is this just another scam by obama carter II that will get a free ride.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Hmmmm, I seem to remember a certain group of people insisting that Sarah Palin had an affair because the National Enquirer reported it. I also remember these people shooting down questions about the credibility of the National Enquirer by saying that the National Enquirer should be taken seriously because they were right about Edwards' affair (amid decades and reams of issues reporting Yeti sightings and UFO invasions notwithstanding).

So, you've insisted that an incredible source can be right when it comes to smearing GOP candidates. How odd that you can't entertain the possibility when it comes to the Anointed One.

Oh for heaven's sake. You are free to read through every single message I ever posted to this board and you will NEVER find a post where I even MENTION an affair of Palin's or anythign whatsoever that was printed in the National Enquirer. You will also NEVER find a post where I said a bad word about any member of Palin's family. I simply do NOT do things like that. I don't want to be like the people that raise these smear tactics about Obama. I personally couldn't look myself in the mirror and don't know how they do.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:13 PM

2,742 posts, read 5,046,986 times
Ok, first I think all of this is BS.
But why doesnt Obama lawyer provide all of the evidence? this only fuels the BS.
Things that dont help Obama and helps all of this
1. Dates on certificate vs actual birth date, no big thing, but it could, Obama lawyers just have to provide original B. certificate. And his Kenya family are not helping if in deed they are saying he was born in Kenya.
2. If he ever or currently has any dual citizenship(Kenya or Indonesia), the problem is that Obama went to a public school and not private, public schools usually requires citizenship. The president cant have dual citizenship.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:15 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
So for now on anyone can be President? Is that what you are saying? No rules apply anymore.

Or is this just another scam by obama carter II that will get a free ride.

Sunshine, Being black and having a different name does NOT mean you can't be president. People know that, even if they don't like it so they have to come up with all this nonsense.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:18 PM

13,181 posts, read 7,981,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Sunshine, Being black and having a different name does NOT mean you can't be president. People know that, even if they don't like it so they have to come up with all this nonsense.
Can you imagine this going on after he's elected? I do.

We'll have a whole cottage industry of nut books coming out concerend with how the US is now being ruled by a foreign muslim imposter.

That's how friggin crazy these people are. They are hard wired to believe conspiracy theories. If they aren't being led around by con artists they are lost.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:21 PM

1,841 posts, read 2,587,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I'm afraid you lost smd1998 at the 'being black' part.

OOOOPS... did I say that???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections