U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-02-2008, 02:20 PM
 
365 posts, read 463,334 times
Reputation: 85

Advertisements

Which one of Palin's Acts do you think will show up at the VP debate? We have seen many sides, but we have heard very little from the real Palin. The little bit we have heard consist of the repetitious robot answers, the not so true PlainLies, the smart mouth, the innocent (I'm one of you), the not so bright, the can't face media, the 'I gotcha' excuses, the witchcraft faith, the not ready to be a president, or the Palin to nowhere ....

I would love to see the governor myself, or someone that can complete a whole sentence and answer a question directly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-02-2008, 02:21 PM
 
550 posts, read 1,095,383 times
Reputation: 124
Tina Fey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 02:21 PM
 
Location: Omaha
1,137 posts, read 2,002,065 times
Reputation: 321
governor is her only chance for survival.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 02:35 PM
 
365 posts, read 463,334 times
Reputation: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
governor is her only chance for survival.
ITA.

I would love to see the real Palin though. I bet she is a person. But so far, I'm very disappointed and at the moment I like Tina Fey better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 03:46 PM
 
Location: USA
4,980 posts, read 8,172,230 times
Reputation: 2506
What do you mean by "the Governor"? She IS a governor. But it is her facade, her "I'm Joe Six Pack", her "I'm a hunter, mother, fisherman...like you" stuff that is so irritating.

People are being duped into this whole "relate to" crap, when it's about the issues and what affects our nations. I don't care if she hunts, fishes, has babies, played basketball. I care about what solutions she has for the problems of the day, and so far, she has NONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 03:49 PM
 
20,320 posts, read 26,378,490 times
Reputation: 12940
I think that her facade reflects who she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 AM
 
10 posts, read 10,245 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by traffic_light View Post
Which one of Palin's Acts do you think will show up at the VP debate? We have seen many sides, but we have heard very little from the real Palin. The little bit we have heard consist of the repetitious robot answers, the not so true PlainLies, the smart mouth, the innocent (I'm one of you), the not so bright, the can't face media, the 'I gotcha' excuses, the witchcraft faith, the not ready to be a president, or the Palin to nowhere ....

I would love to see the governor myself, or someone that can complete a whole sentence and answer a question directly.
Some people watch too much Saturday night live! AT least she's not a fund raiser. Now we got one that will just take your money and leave you with change. King Barrack Husein Oboma PLEASE I wish all those that voted for him would cover my taxes for me. Some people don't know real people when they see them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-28-2009, 12:40 PM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
41,506 posts, read 49,253,687 times
Reputation: 24538
Cover your own damn taxes. I have already paid mine. Mine were raised by the Bushistas but not by Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-28-2009, 12:45 PM
 
69,376 posts, read 53,307,313 times
Reputation: 9357
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Cover your own damn taxes. I have already paid mine. Mine were raised by the Bushistas but not by Obama.
Exactly what taxes were raised by Bush? Many know that he cut taxes on EVERYONE, while he continued spending, hey, very similar to Obama..

Please tell me EXACTLY what tax Bush raised..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-28-2009, 01:51 PM
 
Location: Illinois Delta
5,763 posts, read 4,188,008 times
Reputation: 2053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Exactly what taxes were raised by Bush? Many know that he cut taxes on EVERYONE, while he continued spending, hey, very similar to Obama..

Please tell me EXACTLY what tax Bush raised..

The Bush Tax Increase
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43 PM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top