U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:11 PM
 
2,039 posts, read 4,420,655 times
Reputation: 533

Advertisements

Please - Palins tattoo reads 666.

The woman is pretty to look at and is fun to watch. That is why all the out of touch Repubs like her. They liked Bush's personality too - Look where that got us.

But if there is ever a devil in disguise she is it.

She is DANGEROUS.

John McCain is not a overly healthy man, and she is a Pentecostal make 'em have the baby even if they get raped, drill baby drill because the greenhouse effect has nothing to do with man, let's go get 'em in WAR, and oh, by the way, follow me (don't cha know) cuz God ordained me to be in this position- freak of nature.

If that's not a wolf in sheep's clothing, I don't know what is. I am literally SHOCKED that Americans are so blind that they can not see passed the facade of prettiness and animated speech. Oh, and the Blackberry she kept referring to. (not sure it was hers,buta friend of mine worked crew and swears by that statement.

No to mention what a cold harded biotch this woman is. I'll tell you why Biden was crying - because he LOST A WIFE AND CHILD. I lost a child recently too. Go to this websiteand tell me you don't think he had a right to cry.

God help us all if this woman gets in the office - she will finish what Cheney has started. And smart Americans (and the rest of the world knows) what a dangerous man Cheney has been.

I'm not a religious person, but after reading the comments in SUPPORT of this woman, I am truly scared for our nations freedoms (or lack thereof now...) and security.

PALIN is going to be worse than Cheney - Palin trys to get all religious because she knows something we don't -
she is the anti-christ....

I know, I sound like a lunatic, but she's as bad as the "Talibani" she kept talking about. KNOW THE FACTS - She is Bush in a skirt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:12 PM
 
25,169 posts, read 34,498,973 times
Reputation: 6712
agreed she frightens me and makes me have nightmares...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:14 PM
 
Location: Fort Myers Fl
2,294 posts, read 1,753,426 times
Reputation: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by londonbarcelona View Post
Please - Palins tattoo reads 666.

The woman is pretty to look at and is fun to watch. That is why all the out of touch Repubs like her. They liked Bush's personality too - Look where that got us.

But if there is ever a devil in disguise she is it.

She is DANGEROUS.

John McCain is not a overly healthy man, and she is a Pentecostal make 'em have the baby even if they get raped, drill baby drill because the greenhouse effect has nothing to do with man, let's go get 'em in WAR, and oh, by the way, follow me (don't cha know) cuz God ordained me to be in this position- freak of nature.

If that's not a wolf in sheep's clothing, I don't know what is. I am literally SHOCKED that Americans are so blind that they can not see passed the facade of prettiness and animated speech. Oh, and the Blackberry she kept referring to. (not sure it was hers,buta friend of mine worked crew and swears by that statement.

No to mention what a cold harded biotch this woman is. I'll tell you why Biden was crying - because he LOST A WIFE AND CHILD. I lost a child recently too. Go to this websiteand tell me you don't think he had a right to cry.

God help us all if this woman gets in the office - she will finish what Cheney has started. And smart Americans (and the rest of the world knows) what a dangerous man Cheney has been.

I'm not a religious person, but after reading the comments in SUPPORT of this woman, I am truly scared for our nations freedoms (or lack thereof now...) and security.

PALIN is going to be worse than Cheney - Palin trys to get all religious because she knows something we don't -
she is the anti-christ....

I know, I sound like a lunatic, but she's as bad as the "Talibani" she kept talking about. KNOW THE FACTS - She is Bush in a skirt.
This is exactly how a lot of us feel about Obama.

Last edited by thebigr; 10-02-2008 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: mispell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:17 PM
 
Location: New York
442 posts, read 534,216 times
Reputation: 168
As bad as the Taliban??

Now we know how the liberals prioritize this nation's security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
 
Location: Fort Myers Fl
2,294 posts, read 1,753,426 times
Reputation: 888
Oh, by the way your a freak!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:20 PM
 
Location: Texas
8,063 posts, read 11,635,867 times
Reputation: 3542
Hahahahahaha, y'all some truly disturbed individuals! FEAR ME -- I belonged to the PTA and was a Cub Scout mom when my son was little. Oh, and I wear lipstick! BOOOOOOOO! Hahahahahahahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
 
12,548 posts, read 12,102,717 times
Reputation: 2877
Palins tattoo does not read 666.

WTF is the matter with you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:29 PM
 
2,039 posts, read 4,420,655 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Palins tattoo does not read 666.

WTF is the matter with you!
YES IT DOES - she's absolutely dangerous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:30 PM
 
2,039 posts, read 4,420,655 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
This is exactly how a lot of us feel about Obama.
I know, that's why I wrote this. Tonight I saw right through her and realized they were talking about the wrong person.....

Think about it - she's PERFECT..................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-02-2008, 11:35 PM
 
12,548 posts, read 12,102,717 times
Reputation: 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by londonbarcelona View Post
YES IT DOES - she's absolutely dangerous.
PROOF... It is a Big Dipper tattoo....... You are a malicious slanderous nasty person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top