Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 09:14 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,004,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Unfortunately, Republicans are the ones who got the market cornered on hypocrisy.
Nah-nah-nah-boo-boo, I called hypocrisy on the Dems FIRST! (and I'm not even a Republican.) Jaysus, what weak and silly bunch they are. They must have been taught as children that crying gets them their way. Heh, in my family, if we cried, my father told us to stop it or he'd GIVE us something to cry about!

So, cry us a river, Dems. Just don't expect that everyone will rush to feel sorry for y'all or be taken in by it.

Last edited by teatime; 10-03-2008 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: lost a "boo"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 09:20 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,559,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Nah-nah-nah-boo-boo, I called hypocrisy on the Dems FIRST! (and I'm not even a Republican.) Jaysus, what weak and silly bunch they are. They must have been taught as children that crying gets them their way. Heh, in my family, if we cried, my father told us to stop it or he'd GIVE us something to cry about!

So, cry us a river, Dems. Just don't expect that everyone will rush to feel sorry for y'all or be taken in by it.
Nah-nah-nah-boo-boo? LOL, I don't which is more pathetic, that or even trying to claim you called it.
Republican's own actions called it way long before you did.

I don't know if your father's way is correct or not, but look at the way you turn out with the Nah-nah-nah-boo-boo doesn't give it much credit.

And look at most of your posts. You might want to take your own advice with the whining and crying.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:26 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,761,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I have visions of a crazy woman, her hair up in rollers, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, running through the streets of a city in Texas wearing an open brown chenille robe with big ugly flowers all over it, a dirty, torn, white slip and men's gray slippers, yelling, 'Nah-nah-nah-boo-boo,'.

Shudder!!!
I hope you're not a writer by profession?

Old 10-03-2008, 09:27 PM

My response was a reflection on how CHILDISHLY you jumped in with the Republicans are hypocrites thing. Only CHILDREN who don't know what to say repeat what the other person said.

Look at how I turned out? Hahahahahahahaha. You have never seen me, met me, don't know me. What a stupid thing to say! I am purposely provocative here because it's ENTERTAINING. I'm assuming that the really ignorant, sexist, rude posts here are from people who are purposely being provocative and not because they truly are morons or sexist pigs.

However, if that's not the case, then we'd best be calling the FBI over the idjits who were defending pedophilia on another thread!

OK, I'm going to go cry in public now cuz you don't like me! Wah!

Old 10-03-2008, 09:27 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,759,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Got news for you, but as men mature and their hormones change, a lot get sentimental and tend to shed tears. To me at least, that's a sign of weakness. A leader should go and cry in private, not in front of the whole nation. I imagine that Putin would have laughed his heart out watching Biden cry as in menopause. Do you remember Senator Bird bawling on the Senate's floor a few months ago?
right on dude! Bros should only cry if they get caught in a bear trap or shot or shot while trying to get out of a bear trap!

Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM

[MOD CUT/orphaned]

Your name and demeanor creates vivid images for me but I'm not dumb enough to write down my speculations.

And I am SO GLAD I'm voting for McCain/Palin! Sarah has a doggy, too, so she understands me!

Let's get real here, people. I think there's a counseling or health forum on CD if any of you have real, uncontrollable outbursts.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-03-2008 at 11:25 PM..

Old 10-03-2008, 09:31 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
I hope you're not a writer by profession?
Nope. Some people's posts give me a mental picture of what I think they look like and I like to share. It makes them less scary.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
... I'm not dumb enough to write down my speculations.
Oh, don't be so hard on yourself. [MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-03-2008 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: commenting on other posters

Old 10-03-2008, 09:35 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
[quote=teatime;5541601]Heh, in my family, if we cried, my father told us to stop it or he'd GIVE us something to cry about!

QUOTE]

Well, that explains a lot.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:37 PM

[quote=LML;5541819]
Quote:
Heh, in my family, if we cried, my father told us to stop it or he'd GIVE us something to cry about!

QUOTE]

Well, that explains a lot.
Those head injuries are a bit#h to overcome! I'd recommend wearing a helmet around that father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections