Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 06:59 PM

118 posts, read 146,504 times

Advertisements

Obama is a brainless moron

My sentiments EXACTLY! He can barely utter a word unless it's written down and stuffed in front of his face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 07:05 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Obama did 96 % of the time!

He also lets Chicago socialites tell him how to vote if he wants their support. Hmmmm how dangerous is that!

Funny how you obama lovers are detracting away from what obamas own VP has said as to what his duties would be, Sorry it is not to GOVERN the President!
You are a little reversed maybe the confusion comes in because obama has not a lick of experience and what experience he does have turned out bad for him and the people in Chicago!
Oh God! Please go back and look at the transcript, if you honestly didnt understand what Biden was saying.

I even answered it here somewhere, probably on the first page.

Obama, 96% - yes and? Do you expect him to vote with Republicans?

Chicago socialites - do tell. Is my aunt influencing him behind the scenes? That would be pretty dangerous.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:08 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TillyT View Post
Obama is a brainless moron

My sentiments EXACTLY! He can barely utter a word unless it's written down and stuffed in front of his face.
Isnt it shocking how those godless elitists at Columbia and Harvard just kept promoting him, to further the liberal affirmative action agenda? Those b*stards!

Old 10-03-2008, 07:13 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
Again his own VP is "STILL" saying he is not experienced enough to run the country!

Govern and give advice are 2 different things!

Govern:
# To make and administer the public policy and affairs of; exercise sovereign authority in.

1. To have charge of (the affairs of others): administer, administrate, direct, head, manage, run, superintend, supervise. See over/under.

2. To exercise the authority of a sovereign: reign, rule. Archaic sway. Idioms: wear thecrownpurple. See over/under.

3. To keep the mechanical operation of (a device) within proper parameters: control, regulate. See control/uncontrol, machine.

4. To exercise authority or influence over: control, direct, dominate, rule. Idioms: be at the helm, be in the driver's seat, hold sway over, hold the reins. See over/under.

govern: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

Advice:
An opinion as to a decision or course of action: counsel, recommendation. See opinion.

advice: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

Normally I'd read all the comments to make sure I'm not duplicating. But sometimes a comment is just so stupid that it requires immediate response.

WTF?

Seriously, are you that confused? Or are you intentionally playing a dufus to try and sucker people that are dumber than you?

You guys cheer each other on, rep each other, carry on a regular mutual admiration society of idiocy.

PART OF GOVERNING IS ADVISING!

Barack also needs departments to carry out his policies - that doesn't mean they are doing his job. But they would be helping to govern.

I swear - you really ought to finish more schooling before posting here again.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Obama is "NOT" able to run this country without Biden that is pretty damn sad.
You're not able to write a coherent post without a reading tutor. That's much worse.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:23 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
But one of them will be President next year. And both seem to like the idea of an influential Vice-President. Are you so sure that McCain will be better served with Palin as his second-in-command, and that Palin will make a good President facing the challenges that are appearing on that horizon?
I'm going to write her in for President. You looks better than any of the other three.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:25 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,075,966 times
Obama will come out as inexperienced and incompetent when he becomes president. He has never been a head nor an executive before.
Biden does not have confidence in him as president.
Several PUMAs do not have confidence in him as president.
Only the liberal middle class treats him like the Messiah who will save them.
They will quickly find out that Obama does not know how to solve real world problems. He only offers promises to get people to vote for him. Obama does not look at the overall picture to see the impact of his promises.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:37 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natchezbreed View Post
Milborn please, this what a Vice President does. Did you somehow forget?
I just checked the Constitution of the United States and I can't find that in there anywhere. Maybe you can, care to try?

Old 10-03-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I just checked the Constitution of the United States and I can't find that in there anywhere. Maybe you can, care to try?
Seriously. Do you all play dumb for some effect? You can't really misunderstand that badly, can you?

There's nothing in the Constitution about attending state funerals, but that's what VPs do.

Understand yet?

Last edited by idahogie; 10-03-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: add comment

Old 10-04-2008, 04:29 AM

838 posts, read 922,375 times
Did you see Obama at the Lake Forest Church forum? He was asked the three wisest people he's known excluding his wife, and he still answered it was his wife who is the wisest and that he goes to her for big decisions, his second choice was his grandmother. So, a co-presidency. Wife's speeches have been all about politics and victimization in downcast moods....until her convention speech. Black liberation theology for 20 yrs via Wright. Obama did not do very well at forum and slow with thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections