Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 04:54 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,493,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
I don't get how everyone can support Obama for what he stands for, then still support him when he changed his mind on everything. Everything including, Bush tax cuts, his own tax program, entitlements, nuke power, drilling for oil. If he changed his mind on everything, then wouldn't you think his supporters would then not support him. It goes to show you that left wing wacko allegiance is blind to the facts. You could put Hitler up there are they would vote for him.

I am serious about this. I am not voting for Obama or McCain, as I don't think either one is qualified or what we need. This question has nothing to do with anything but Obama and his supporters. Please explain why you can still support him after he changed his opinion on MAJOR issues, THIS YEAR. Does this mean that you all changed your minds right along with him? Does this mean that it doesn't matter what the facts are, but you will agree to anything he says? Are you follower drones? What gives?
You should ask the same for john mccain

YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,085 posts, read 7,249,829 times
since when does changing your mind = lying

?

and i dont think you want to talk about lying if youre a Palin supporter

2,036 posts, read 4,396,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
I have always been for drilling.

But Obama wasn't.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:56 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,078 times
Quote:
I am a guy and I really respect strong and confident women. I truly think the reason why some hate Sarah so much is they hate a strong "traditional" woman. You can only be a strong woman if you are like the woman on the left, according to the Dems. The left is afraid of a woman on the right showing the way. God forbid a woman from the right gets to the whitehouse before a woman from the left. That would screw them all up.
I do not hate Sarah Palin. However, I do not think she is VP nor Presidential material. Hillary Clinton is. There is no comparison between the two of them and I just cannot believe that diehard Republicans cannot admit to that.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:56 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,075,966 times
Obama's tactics remind me of Nigerian scams.

Nigerian scam sends out thousands of e-mails almost brainwashing you of a promise to get rich so you can get everything that you want.

Then the greed of the victims would let themselves get scammed.

Scam Bait - Don't let greed get you scammed

"These people send thousands and thousands of emails looking for that one sucker who has more greed than common sense. I personally receive several Nigerian scam messages a week -- sometimes several a day."

Why would one appoint a person to presidency who does not have any executive experience but promises the world to every American? ANSWER: greed.

Nigerian scams beg for your trust and faith.
See Nigerian Scams - Begging Your Trust in Africa

What is the definition of patriotism for Obama?

* John McCain defines patriotism as "Putting the Country First."
* Barack Obama claims "patriotism" means "Faith In One Another as Americans."

Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4lHJ_dL24k

Old 10-04-2008, 04:57 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,396,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
since when does changing your mind = lying?

Since it is now obvious he only said what he needed to, to get the nomination and trash Hillary and now does a 180 to grab the independents and moderate Republicans. He is a phony. Face it. They all do it, but this twerp set a new world record. Face up to it.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:58 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
i will only say this once.
i would vote for a martian if he would stop the war
we are going broke fast stop the war.
obama 08

Old 10-04-2008, 04:58 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,078 times
Quote:
But Obama wasn't.
Well, that was another point I did not agree with him on. But since he has changed his mind (not lying) then he is more in line with what I think.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:59 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,612 times
Geez, the republicans are in a full panic mode now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:59 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Spoken like a demo... Get smart, vote McCain/Palin '08
She has nothing else to do other then to attack people personally. Has the guts to go after posting when her post are totally non factual and easily predicted.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections