U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-02-2008, 08:26 PM
 
7,352 posts, read 6,385,273 times
Reputation: 1854

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
We all know McCain is sitting on a "high ace." If you know McCain, like him or not, you know he is the comeback kid and will not simply fade off into the sunset without a tooth and nail fight.

That being said, what might that "ace" be?

I have heard, from a fairly reliable source, that a household name from the Democratic party will soon step forward and connect the dots clear as day for Americans to see. What will those dots possibly show?

Obama's terrorist connections
Obama's direct support, education, and backing, of radical lefists groups.
Obama's connection to racist and radical religious organizations.

As I've said before, why did you democrats shun Hillary. She might be left and she might be old news, but at least she is patriotic. I cannot believe this guy, Obama has gotten this far. I fully expected a democrat in the white house this time, but Obama? Are you for real?

"My Muslim faith."

Attended a white hating, racist, radical African American church for 20 years. Then claimed to denounce it? Tell me something you have attended weekly for 20 years that you totally disagreed with? Name one thing?

Has an Islamic name and Islamic family, this by Islamic law, makes Obama, himself a Muslim.

Are you people nuts?

Go ahead, put in a pinko, flaming left liberal, We might be due for this. We might need a change, but Obama? Really people, my fellow Americans, think about it? PLEASE!

In the meantime, sit back and watch, McCain's ace will be played soon enough.

Could it be he is indeed the ultimate sleeper cell? Think before you respond! Connect the dots.
OMG. You post the same dumb thing every week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-02-2008, 09:06 PM
 
Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Redneckistan
11,100 posts, read 8,181,658 times
Reputation: 3813
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
OMG. You post the same dumb thing every week.
Cause that's the ONLY thing Cowbot knows.He's a parrot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Bed
 
2 posts, read 1,396 times
Reputation: 11
Default education

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
It would be the Rovian RNC research team, not McCain himself, who would come up with a really diabolical October Surprise. "The Comeback Kid" is a PR appellation like "maverick." And more accurately it's "The Thing That Would Not Die."

I like a good paranoid story - as apparently do you, OP - so I wonder about the Kenya birth thing. You might remember back in the winter a story about a GOP crew having gone to Kenya government buildings to poke around. I would bet that Philip J. Berg, who has filed at least one lawsuit against Bush and Cheney re 9/11 (therefore can be painted as anti-Bush = lefty = credibility for instigating a case against Obama), is being a good stooge and prosecuting this case OBO the RNC. If it turns out there is no birth certificate from Kenya to be suddenly discovered November 1, then the ongoing case could at least provide sufficient concern and suspicion to at least keep people from voting, or move them to McCain in the last hours.

That said, of your ideas -

Obama's terrorist connections
Obama's direct support, education, and backing, of radical lefists groups.
Obama's connection to racist and radical religious organizations.

I'd pick #3 - as interpreted by those hesitant to vote for someone who's not white and whose mother didn't go to our church - that's been working pretty well the last two years.
Hi Racists
[SIZE=3]I was republican up to now. You did just confirm how primitive tactics, how low did you get using the adds in connected to affiliation. I was close friend with members of communist party in Eastern Europe for twenty years. I was friend with Afrikaners members of NP party at the time of Apartheid in RSA. This doesnít mean I pickup the lifestyles or Iím influence by those people views. This mean I broaden my horizon do understand other nations politics and do not have such primitive views on world like you and McCain .I would not go to Iraq with out understand the local tribes cultures and histories. And in every country I did live in, this was the majority views about USA Republicans in power and (Joes) the followers brainwash by them: An Arrogant, heartless, bully, materialistic, selfish, dum and violent people. [/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2008, 07:31 AM
 
9,097 posts, read 12,592,087 times
Reputation: 4030
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Cause that's the ONLY thing Cowbot knows.He's a parrot.
and we know parrots aren't very good at coming up with anything original!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2008, 07:34 AM
 
9,097 posts, read 12,592,087 times
Reputation: 4030
My sources tell me the source of your emails is west africa, the same place where all those "I have 10 million dollars I want you to deposit for me" scam emails. Of course people with normal intelligence are able to determine that the emails are just a scam and not to be believed. I don't know what excuse people who believe the scam emails have..



Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post

Now that being said, I HAVE NOT SEEN THE TAPE and have no more evidense of its content then you do. I try to always be honest. The information I received about the tape came to me in emails, from various sources. the tape and report itself is true, what it has on it, is speculation.

Some whack job far left liberals will still say, "so what," as they are totally blind to foreign affairs, or simply do not care. I care and so should you. This is huge, if the content is as advertised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2008, 08:14 AM
 
Location: New Mexico
8,264 posts, read 5,039,199 times
Reputation: 3888
Question Powerful Democrat to expose Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
We all know McCain is sitting on a "high ace." If you know McCain, like him or not, you know he is the comeback kid and will not simply fade off into the sunset without a tooth and nail fight.

That being said, what might that "ace" be?

I have heard, from a fairly reliable source, that a household name from the Democratic party will soon step forward and connect the dots clear as day for Americans to see. What will those dots possibly show?

Obama's terrorist connections
Obama's direct support, education, and backing, of radical lefists groups.
Obama's connection to racist and radical religious organizations.

As I've said before, why did you democrats shun Hillary. She might be left and she might be old news, but at least she is patriotic. I cannot believe this guy, Obama has gotten this far. I fully expected a democrat in the white house this time, but Obama? Are you for real?

"My Muslim faith."

Attended a white hating, racist, radical African American church for 20 years. Then claimed to denounce it? Tell me something you have attended weekly for 20 years that you totally disagreed with? Name one thing?

Has an Islamic name and Islamic family, this by Islamic law, makes Obama, himself a Muslim.

Are you people nuts?

Go ahead, put in a pinko, flaming left liberal, We might be due for this. We might need a change, but Obama? Really people, my fellow Americans, think about it? PLEASE!

In the meantime, sit back and watch, McCain's ace will be played soon enough.

Could it be he is indeed the ultimate sleeper cell? Think before you respond! Connect the dots.
McCain's keeping that ace pretty close to his vest, isn't he?

Could be a knock-out tomorrow.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2008, 05:09 PM
 
Location: Idaho Falls
5,032 posts, read 3,773,163 times
Reputation: 1478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
And now perhaps it would be holy hell if it were produced? Imagine the pi$$ed off people that voted early that believed obama when he said Ayres was just someone in the neighborhood. Will your Terrorist Supporter in Chief be proud then? How about the ugly thing he's married to, where is her/it's pride threshold?
Good thing it's against the TOS, otherwise people would be calling you a disgusting, low-life creep. But that's why we have rules - to keep the discussion at a higher level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2008, 05:15 PM
 
1,613 posts, read 1,642,731 times
Reputation: 477
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
 
Location: Grand Rapids Metro
7,301 posts, read 11,240,756 times
Reputation: 2595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
And now perhaps it would be holy hell if it were produced? Imagine the pi$$ed off people that voted early that believed obama when he said Ayres was just someone in the neighborhood. Will your Terrorist Supporter in Chief be proud then? How about the ugly thing he's married to, where is her/it's pride threshold?
Let it be shown your honor that Ironclad called Michelle Obama an "it."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-03-2008, 07:32 PM
 
Location: Idaho
873 posts, read 1,045,060 times
Reputation: 256
Still no big surprise huh and it's the evening of NOVEMBER 3, 2008. You know, Election Eve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top