Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2008, 06:11 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,912,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Does that little red light not come on in your head when"only faux is covering" something? Get a clue.
I would ask the same thing of you about MSNBC or CNN or any number of other stations and papers out there. I wonder why it is when so many have nothing to say they just start calling names. It really shows your lack of debate skills and your lack of independent thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 06:35 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,202,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Does that little red light not come on in your head when"only faux is covering" something? Get a clue.
Yes, it does. It tells me that there must be some truth to it, and that's why it's being ignored by the so-called "mainstream" media.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:13 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,348,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftlaudrn View Post
I guess that stereotypes really do have a basis in truth. It is funny to read the anti-intellectual diatribes against Obama and the parroting from the dittoheads as they regurgitate the latest rumor from rush or hannity. It seems most of these comments come from the south and midwest. I think its funny to watch the poor saps vote to cut of their nose to spite their face and aggrandize the rich and powerful who don't give a rats petunia about them. They work at some small town factory or some crappy job and dream about being the next Bill Gates while not realizing they don't have a chance in hell because the game is rigged. I mean, if you make less than 100k a year then you are poor when it comes to who the current republicans are going to or have helped. I understand the people who have big bucks wanting Mccain and spreading this bs around, but why does the average joe 6 pack (whoever the heck this refers to) desire to further the agenda of the big corporations who have sold our country down the river with offshoring and backdoor deals. These same corps buy up the locally owned factories and businesses in your small towns and shift production and capital overseas to increase profits and leave people broke and jobless or underemployed in low paying service jobs. I just don't get it. It must be religion or moral issues and Maslow must have been wrong.
The government can tax you till your happy? You're disrespect for other humans is apparent by capitalizing the names of people you like and not doing so of the ones you don't. Is that what you mean by "anti-intellectuals"

Old 10-08-2008, 07:18 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,413,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Of course you would assume the same crap as your party would have others believe.

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

Every one of the polls that contributes to the average shows the same thing: advantage - Obama.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:19 AM

Yeah the average on Monday was 6 points.
Last night 5.5.
Today 5.3.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:23 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,037,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
I'm 100% serious. Has America gone completely nuts? Obama? This guy is seriously connected to some VERY frigghen scary people!

You want to put a democrat in there this go around? fine, lets do it. But for God's sake, get this bum, terrorist out of there.

Why? Why did you democrats pick this guy? Seriously, there are / were so many others to choose.

Oh and if you think Fox's documentary was scary, wait till later this week. More to come.
Obama wasn't anywhere near as close to Rezko as McCain was to Charles Keating.

In the last 40 years many people have worked with Wm Ayers. Are they all unrepentant terrorists?

Why do you call Obama a terrorist? Because Fox told you to?

Old 10-08-2008, 07:27 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,413,167 times
Quote:
Yeah the average on Monday was 6 points.
Last night 5.5.
Today 5.3.
I see...

So Mack is obviously making some big moves.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I see...

So Mack is obviously making some big moves.

Don't worry the racist white people haven't even had their chance yet to vote ...

Old 10-08-2008, 07:30 AM

645 posts, read 907,083 times
Default Liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
I have no idea where this guy came from and why the Democrats nominated him. Hillary would have made such a better nominee, and as an Independent I was seriously giving her strong consideration.
Yeah, right. Liar.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:32 AM

645 posts, read 907,083 times
Quote:
Don't worry the racist white people haven't even had their chance yet to vote ...
Are you speaking from experience? Are you saying you are a racist? A Jesse Helms Republican? Good old Union County boy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections