Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2008, 11:42 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times

Advertisements

P.Diddy, the guy who can't even remember his own name is losing it and need some care in the mental field...maybe he should be admitted.

I guess Nobama will be very happy with another nutcase and a man who has been in court for violence more than once.

MJ Morning Show Main Feed - MJ Morning Show

If Nobama nut case circle of friends and people who he is associated with, is growing the more we know who to vote for, if we didn't know already!

I guess P.Diddy will survive with less people buying his cd's and clothing so we don't have to feel to much sorry for him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 11:43 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,750 times
He should be it is about time we get rid of that crap music that is poisoning our kids.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:49 AM

well you know they are entitled to use the n..., b... and h... word, we just have to listen and buy their crap or have our kids begging us to buy it. Too bad for them, my kids used to like their music but after Al Sharpton and friends who were accusing white people of racism and how badly they wanted Imus to be fired after apologizing and it being accepted by Rutgers team, my kids turn switch the channel when these people are on!!! We never had to say one word about it, they decided it!!!

Old 10-06-2008, 11:53 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,166,968 times
What is he on? What a nut.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 AM

2,522 posts, read 4,391,902 times
I'll file that with my Ludacris for Obama materials.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:58 AM

And they call us racist? All of a sudden J-zay is giving free concerts to have people vote for Obama...Where were they in previous elections. i know P.Diddy started years ago with the shirts to try to have young people vote, but this is creepy!!! He really should be looked at, I almost would say I'm concerned.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,602 times
For a person that doesn't like the music/people you sure keep up with the daily lives of the artist.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:02 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
well you know they are entitled to use the n..., b... and h... word, we just have to listen and buy their crap or have our kids begging us to buy it. Too bad for them, my kids used to like their music but after Al Sharpton and friends who were accusing white people of racism and how badly they wanted Imus to be fired after apologizing and it being accepted by Rutgers team, my kids turn switch the channel when these people are on!!! We never had to say one word about it, they decided it!!!

and when you say these people YOU mean who?

I guess they dont have names.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:14 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,937,765 times
Quote:
"Have" to? Seriously? You are a marketers wet dream. Anyone who says they "have" to buy something because of their kids has lost control of their children. You don't like the music.....don't listen. You don't want your kids to listen to it? Don't buy it or set rules if they do listen to it. Be a parent, not a p***y!

So Al Sharpton was able to do what you weren't?

Old 10-06-2008, 12:23 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,682 times
Quote:
You know what, I am a Young African Teenager. I have so much to say to you right now but I am just gonna keep shut.keep on with your ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections