Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 02:13 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
This is right up there with nuts blowing up abortion clinics.
Bet you are not fond of them, huh??
Any time someone fights violence with violence it is wrong.
Abbie Hoffam is no hero, neither is Ayers and neither is Obama.
No, I would not condone anyone that takes a life...which Ayers never did, but McCain did! Choose your own heroes and I'll choose mine. Mine certainly will not be a war monger like McCain and his wolf killing running mate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 02:15 PM

1,302 posts, read 3,305,617 times
Default Where's the connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
you will not hear the truth on this from the mainstreet media
they just say Ayers and Obama worked for the good of the kids..........
right.
All of this needs to be blown wide open and Obama's feet need to be held to the fire.
Enough...this is silly...Obama was 8. Please discuss real issues. Were they consorting in 2005 for another bomb? This is just silly...and so I am fair and balanced, so is the dust-up over shooting wolves in Alaska (Palin...like I care). Healthcare, economy, foreign relations/diplomacy...

Old 10-06-2008, 02:16 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,559,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
No, I would not condone anyone that takes a life...which Ayers never did, but McCain did! Choose your own heroes and I'll choose mine. Mine certainly will not be a war monger like McCain and his wolf killing running mate.
Palin: But .... but ... our wars and we will have more of them should we be elected are all tasks from God.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:25 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrprofess View Post
Enough...this is silly...Obama was 8. Please discuss real issues. Were they consorting in 2005 for another bomb? This is just silly...and so I am fair and balanced, so is the dust-up over shooting wolves in Alaska (Palin...like I care). Healthcare, economy, foreign relations/diplomacy...

this is NOT about Obama being 8
this is about what he has done in the last few years as a grown man.
I know, all this far left sicko relationships mean nothing to a smart thing like you, but for the rest of us, it does.
It goes to his core being, which is twisted to the max.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:32 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,919,012 times
Quote:
Did you read what I posted? Ayers' actions never hurt or killed anyone. If it were not for his actions, the Viet Nam War would have dragged on forever. McCain bombed innocent people in Viet Nam. He is the terrorist! How old are you? It is obvious that you were not around for The Viet Nam War, when we had real news coverage and we were able to see the horrors!
I sure as helll did, both of them, justifying this nutjobs actions. Nothing is off-limits to you left wing liberals as long as it is in agreement with your political views. I hate abortion, but also think those who target violent actions against abortion doctors belong in prison. That is the difference. Terrorism is wrong, PERIOD!!!!

And you pal, can probably rest assured you are being watched now by big brother. I'll bet you belong to some radical group that condones this sort of thing.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:58 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
I'd invite him to Thanksgiving dinner if I thought he'd come.

"We were very careful from the moment of the townhouse on to be sure we weren't going to hurt anybody, and we never did hurt anybody. Whenever we put a bomb in a public space, we had figured out all kinds of ways to put checks and balances on the thing and also to get people away from it, and we were remarkably successful." William Ayers

"We petitioned, we demonstrated, we sat in. I was willing to get hit over the head, I did; I was willing to go to prison, I did. To me, it was a question of what had to be done to stop the much greater violence that was going on." David Gilbert

Old 10-06-2008, 03:13 PM

8,826 posts, read 15,311,022 times
Quote:

"We were very careful from the moment of the townhouse on to be sure we weren't going to hurt anybody, and we never did hurt anybody. Whenever we put a bomb in a public space, we had figured out all kinds of ways to put checks and balances on the thing and also to get people away from it, and we were remarkably successful." William Ayers

This is a good thing????

Old 10-06-2008, 03:14 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,919,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgbwc View Post
This is a good thing????
This thread is just digusting. Liberals promoting terror. I guess this explains why they don't care about their canidate have ties with terrorists.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:16 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,117,119 times
Quote:

Ayers has practiced war against the United States so yes, your hero is a war-monger. Many of his friends have died while in the act of making bombs. For example, Ayers' close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers' girlfriend, Diana Oughton, were killed when a nail bomb (an anti-personnel device) they were assembling exploded. Tell me, what is the purpose of a nail bomb if you don't want to kill or maim anyone? Luckily, those that deserved to die (Oughton and Robbins) did so. I hope it was painful.

He bombed the NY City Police Headquarters, the Pentagon, and the US Capital building. The fact that he wanted to murder policemen tells me he doesn't care about those that are there to protect the public. He's a communist who was hell-bent on trying to bring the United States to its knees to create a one-world, one-class communist society. Through terror.

I will dance with joy the day that he dies.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:17 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
I'd invite him to Thanksgiving dinner if I thought he'd come.

"We petitioned, we demonstrated, we sat in. I was willing to get hit over the head, I did; I was willing to go to prison, I did. To me, it was a question of what had to be done to stop the much greater violence that was going on." David Gilbert

Well that just justifies everything.
what a load of bull crap!!
I remember the Weather Underground and they brought on terror.
Ayers trys to make it sound like he and little band were all warm and fuzzy.
They were not. He ran and hid for 10 years, the coward, and his case was thrown out because of a screw-up by the prosecution.
He should still have his ass in prison, if he hates our country so much. He bragged when we were attacked on the worse day in our history for all the world to see, and said he should have bombed more, GOOD LORD!!
And Obama thinks this guy is pretty swell.
He and all his other hack friends.
Obama should go on to Germany where he is loved and don't let the door hit him in his ass when he leaves.
Excuse me for being angry that a man that wants to be in conrtol of our military hangs around with sleeze that hates us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections