Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:18 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,494,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Your boy? Hhm...you're trying to say that you're not a racist and you call grown black man a boy?
Either you like to be a racist in code or you don't think before you post.
Maybe you did not mean it to be racist, but again, appearance on what a lot of you all post does not do you any favors.
That could be like me saying to Palin "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen", while trying to defend myself as not being sexist.
Obama was just telling the truth as to what was going to come from the Neocons, it would have been impossible for him to ignore it because it has come from the cons and one of them started it before Obama (or said it before the dollar bill quote).........

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive ...
Um… no! ... didn't stand a chance. I interpret that to mean America is not ready to elect a woman and a black ... to re-unite the Democratic Party, invite Rush Limbaugh ...

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/06/limbaugh-so-called-dream-ticket-doesnt-have-a-pra... · Cached page
He tried and BAIT and he got his idiots all up in a tizzy fit. Look at you, you can thank your idiot boy for that. Boy as in NO experience and rather stupid, should he lose look for all hell to break loose. It may get down right funny.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:21 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,014,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
OH MY GOD. How rich is this? As if you don't ALREADY bring up everything under the sun you can think of, true or not. Sheesh.
I am tryinig to make a point and you are not getting it! Seesh!
Im just trying to point out that kind of discussion will go round and round and nothing will come of it!

Old 10-06-2008, 05:23 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,211,458 times
This discussion is a circle, and is becoming a matter of getting in the last word.

Thread closed (and that is the last word).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections