Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,931,044 times

Advertisements

Lately Mccain has been acting like a pimp. He sends out Palin to do his dirty work and he in the end is supposed to get the payout (POTUS).

He is too afraid to go to battleground states himself and since the luster has worn off of his walking, distraction his campaign is going down hill.

Why do you think magicians always have hot, female assistants? FOR DISTRACTION PEOPLE!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 07:09 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,074,152 times
McCain and everyone else should continue with the investigations before the idiots put this Obama into the White House. The DEMOCRATS do not know the meaning of accountability. They have no conscience.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:14 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,585,105 times
What do you talk about when you can't explain the last eight years of failure? - Senator Joe Biden

Old 10-07-2008, 07:15 AM

1,302 posts, read 3,303,167 times
Default Question about VP choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
LOL at the people calling McGeezer Petty then posting petty pictures.

LOL at the people calling Palin unqualified for the bottom of the ticket who are voting for a person with roughly equivalent experience at the top of the ticket.

Enjoy your victory tho. The economy has torpedoed the old man so fast he doesnt know he is already sunk.
Thinking you are a McCain supporter, I have a legit question. Would this have turned out differently if he chose Romney? I think when he chose Palin it was out of left field and rejuvenated things...for a moment. But longer term, as the economy has tanked, Romney would now be a nice asset. Think about it, when the independents and Reagan Democrats are instead given a choice of a ticket where McCain can say that he has pulled Romney into the VP post to lend his outsized corporate experience and financial expertise, it would have been hard to beat up the ticket anymore if you compared him to the Democrats current slate. Put Palin and Romney next to each other, and there would be no comparison. I am voting Obama/Biden but if the other scenario had played out, and McCain had avoided some of his gaffes (I truly feel he is erratic) I might have chosen the Republican ticket given my tax bracket, etc. I do not fear that McCain would put some conservative zealot on the supreme court, so that eliminates my other concern. I do think though that the current ticket is weaker as a whole than the dem's. With Romney, maybe not...

Tawk amongst yourselves...

Old 10-07-2008, 07:21 AM

1,120 posts, read 2,589,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Lately Mccain has been acting like a pimp. He sends out Palin to do his dirty work and he in the end is supposed to get the payout (POTUS).

He is too afraid to go to battleground states himself and since the luster has worn off of his walking, distraction his campaign is going down hill.

Why do you think magicians always have hot, female assistants? FOR DISTRACTION PEOPLE!!

Good one! LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections