Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 06:53 PM

167 posts, read 474,000 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 06:54 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessinpitt View Post
Because John is from Scottsdale, Arizona and in his world, blacks are the "help." You know, like how the Mexicans are the landscapers?

I mean, he is, after all, a very wealthy man who picked a beautiful woman as his running mate. EVERYBODY knows that a rich man is WAY better than a black one - who the hell wants a half black man in office? Can you imagine? Look at what the blacks did to our music!

We can't have a half BLACK man in office! We'll all be forced into slavery!
You racist nut -- why are you trolling this board injecting your hatred over here....Some of you, especially you need to take this shyyyyyyyyyiit somewhere else.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:46 PM

50 posts, read 50,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
You racist nut -- why are you trolling this board injecting your hatred over here....Some of you, especially you need to take this shyyyyyyyyyiit somewhere else.
I'M racist?? Oh please, take a look at my other posts before today. You're upset because I hit a nerve.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:49 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,130,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessinpitt View Post
I'M racist?? Oh please, take a look at my other posts before today. You're upset because I hit a nerve.
I think he was replying to someone else.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson View Post
I think he was replying to someone else.
No he was talking to me. I'm definitely NOT a racist!

Old 10-08-2008, 08:02 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,562,354 times
well it's quite apparent that McCain is a racist. The SOB couldn't even pass the MLK Holiday in Arizona and called Barack "that one" last night and now he is using racist talk to define Obama.

No thank you McCain.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
well it's quite apparent that McCain is a racist. The SOB couldn't even pass the MLK Holiday in Arizona and called Barack "that one" last night and now he is using racist talk to define Obama.

No thank you McCain.
I know! I live in Scottsdale!!!! Talk about a liar. I've lived through his lies.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times

YouTube - New McCain Ad - Economy (I'm a Moron But Trust Me)

Old 10-08-2008, 08:05 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post

YouTube - McCain Calls Obama "That One"

really?

and what about the handshake?

YouTube - The McCain-Obama Post-Debate "Handshake"

This is the second debate where McCain has showed high levels of disrespect towards Obama
I've viewed this clip and apparently many don't see the connection between a gentleman and a woman. He lifts his hand in order that his wife would be put before him and Obama then learns to shake a woman's hand first.

Sorry, if mainstream American forgot how to be polite. But, I live in Texas and we still do that little thang.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:06 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
Quote:
Can you imagine? Look at what the blacks did to our music!

We can't have a half BLACK man in office! We'll all be forced into slavery!
/not to be rude but what music did black people destroy,

blue grass, country? thats the only thing white americans made. and then they adopted rock which blacks left alone thru the emergence of soul music
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections