Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times

Advertisements

and he has a big bully's big thick neck.

yeeesh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 12:31 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,164,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Hannity most certainly lost that argument. He needs to calm down and make his point's rationally. I don't agree with all of Obama's associations (circumstantial evidence) but spouting off about one single member of his associations without much serious proof in a irrational way does not help you're cause.

If it were only one questionable association that might be true, but it is a host of questionable associations. Trying to paint Hannity as antisemitic is just absurd. Anyone that knows or has followed his stances know no stronger supporter of Israel or the Jews.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:27 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,467,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfulou View Post
actually no
hannity claims to be sending money from freedom fest to the families of our fallen soldiers but REFUSES to release any paperwork, filings or even a trail of where the money is really going.
he's a thief and a wh*re.

Interesting. I just looked through 5 pages each of yahoo and google to find something on this and couldn't come up with anything.

If you have personal knowledge of this, lets take it public. File a complaint with the FCC and IRS. I'm sure there are lot of people who would love to get information that he is diverting money from a charity.

Although I also know that some people just toss stuff like that out there figuring that even if one person believes it, it helps their cause.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:57 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
If it were only one questionable association that might be true, but it is a host of questionable associations. Trying to paint Hannity as antisemitic is just absurd. Anyone that knows or has followed his stances know no stronger supporter of Israel or the Jews.
I understand but he lost the argument because he was getting emotional by being attacked like he was and labeled antisemitic.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:47 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,550,094 times
If it was that big of a deal...and McCain thought people actually gave a crap about Ayers...then why didn't that cowardly old man say something to Obama's face in the past 2 debates? He is a military guy right? So mavericky and brave...Breaks the rules and stands against his party right...So why can't anyone (McCain specifically) muster up some courage and talk smack to Barack's face about Ayers?

Oh yeah...because it is irrelevant, old, rehashed BS that the voters don't want to hear about or care about.

See McCain. See McCain lose...

Old 10-09-2008, 02:59 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Video - Robert Gibbs: Obama Did Know Ayers' History - White House '08

Well, I care if he continues to serve on a board with a terrorist.

Steve's Old Blogspot: Robert Gibbs vs. Barack Obama (http://sdo1.blogspot.com/2008/06/robert-gibbs-vs-barack-obama.html - broken link)

Get your facts strait Gibbs!

Old 10-09-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Video - Robert Gibbs: Obama Did Know Ayers' History - White House '08

Well, I care if he continues to serve on a board with a terrorist.

Steve's Old Blogspot: Robert Gibbs vs. Barack Obama (http://sdo1.blogspot.com/2008/06/robert-gibbs-vs-barack-obama.html - broken link)

Get your facts strait Gibbs!

Obama was 8 when he did radical stuff in protest of the war....8. He is now a prof. at a University in Il...and also named citizen of the year in 1987...I think he may have changed his ways...

You guys are so desperate to rip him down and it is only catapulting him way into the lead...so bring it...keep bringing it. It really shows what kind of character JMcCain is actually...spending his entire campaign on Ayers instead of helping us with the economy...what a loss...a big loss for him anyway.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:23 PM

I must say, you soros party solders really can keep a straight face when it comes to defending this dummy Barry Obama. I don't know how you do it but I have to give you credit for your efforts.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
I must say, you soros party solders really can keep a straight face when it comes to defending this dummy Barry Obama. I don't know how you do it but I have to give you credit for your efforts.

Thanks! Our efforts are definitly working....Have you checked out the electoral map lately?

Old 10-09-2008, 04:41 PM

Yep, looks like you're winning. Although some might say all you need to do is look at the stock market to see which way the election is going.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections