Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 09:36 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,738,358 times

Advertisements

Obama is weird, he talks about the economy, like it important or something, McCains talks secret plan to capture Osama, I already know what that plan is, its to have George call him.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:42 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,938,373 times
Did you see that 60 Minute piece on Delta Force being called off of Bin Laden following 9/11? Supposedly they were 500 meters from him and they were called off by someone. But no one knows who. If Bush is making a call....it's to give him a heads up.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:45 PM

7,055 posts, read 19,307,243 times
McCain is weird. He had a terrorist on stage with him last night and made no attempt to apprehend him!

Old 10-08-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
McCain is weird. He had a terrorist on stage with him last night and made no attempt to apprehend him!
That was no terrorist, that was your friend, friend

Old 10-09-2008, 12:12 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,043,199 times
Obama has talked about a lot of things that no other candidate has talked about.

- He has consistently talked about focusing back on Afghanistan and getting Bin Laden
- He has been consistent about his opposition to Iraq
- He has talked about energy conservation being important and not just a side dish

Old 10-09-2008, 12:19 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
for mccain the vietnam war never ended it has just been moved to a sand box called bagdad.
and it will go on and on there is no end ever. . point of honor .
obama 08

Old 10-09-2008, 06:22 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Did you see that 60 Minute piece on Delta Force being called off of Bin Laden following 9/11? Supposedly they were 500 meters from him and they were called off by someone. But no one knows who. If Bush is making a call....it's to give him a heads up.
the story I got, was, that the Bush Family and the Bin Lauden family have been friends for years. Years! Both big oil giants. Well, the moment, 9/11 happened, the Bin Lauden family were here visiting...and Bush, sends them home on his privet plane. Apparently...Osama, was always the bad black sheep of the family...and perhaps he is being protected by...his families connections?

I have always thought, if we could find Saadam, in some hole in the ground, we could most certainly find Osama? But, who am I to know?

And let me say this, even if they would capture Osama, there would be someone else to take his place. I don't believe the majority of the American Public understand their culture. They are actually breeding to out number us...and they have come far...they teach their children from little on up, that their purpose in life, is to die for their God. They are a very dangerous cult, breeding specifically to take over and will kill anyone who won't denouce their God and accept Allah, or whomever it is that they prey to? Point being, if you take down one, another will immediately take over and continue, so in order to conquer terrorisum...you'd have to inilate them all, and you can't tell who is who, b/c it is a very covert operation...very secretive...and, there are many good muslims, who do not advocate terrorisum...so, what do you do?

Creme

Old 10-24-2008, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
the story I got, was, that the Bush Family and the Bin Lauden family have been friends for years. Years! Both big oil giants. Well, the moment, 9/11 happened, the Bin Lauden family were here visiting...and Bush, sends them home on his privet plane. Apparently...Osama, was always the bad black sheep of the family...and perhaps he is being protected by...his families connections?

I have always thought, if we could find Saadam, in some hole in the ground, we could most certainly find Osama? But, who am I to know?

And let me say this, even if they would capture Osama, there would be someone else to take his place. I don't believe the majority of the American Public understand their culture. They are actually breeding to out number us...and they have come far...they teach their children from little on up, that their purpose in life, is to die for their God. They are a very dangerous cult, breeding specifically to take over and will kill anyone who won't denouce their God and accept Allah, or whomever it is that they prey to? Point being, if you take down one, another will immediately take over and continue, so in order to conquer terrorisum...you'd have to inilate them all, and you can't tell who is who, b/c it is a very covert operation...very secretive...and, there are many good muslims, who do not advocate terrorisum...so, what do you do?

Creme
Bush never wanted to capture Bin Laden, he wanted to use him as a Boggieman, besides his whole family is in bed with the Bin ladens

Old 10-25-2008, 11:42 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Bush never wanted to capture Bin Laden, he wanted to use him as a Boggieman, besides his whole family is in bed with the Bin ladens
I thought I said that?

Wait, how can an entire family get in bed? Is it a King Size Bed? Hmmm, must be? Maybe the White House has Bigger beds, ya think?

Old 10-30-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I thought I said that?

Wait, how can an entire family get in bed? Is it a King Size Bed? Hmmm, must be? Maybe the White House has Bigger beds, ya think?
Heres the deal - McCain we will catch Bin Laden after he invades Iran and Syria, and we will be a lot poorer, with Obama we will just let all those counties alone, and be a lot richer. which do you want?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.