U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-10-2008, 02:44 PM

1,091 posts, read 1,427,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
Trust me, Obama will have all the wierdos and half-humans voting for him, lock step! Obama supports their mantra of umbrella-style protectionism and human rights...
Does "with liberty and justice for all" ring a bell or did you happen to snooze through the Pledge of Allegiance when you were in school?

Half humans.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2008, 03:46 PM

323 posts, read 308,711 times
Default Be very careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by the point View Post
I saw a group this morning with a huge sign that stated transgenders for Obama. They were creating a huge traffic jam and people were getting pissed.
Has anyone heard of TFO.
You could end up dead like the 4 in caskets that belonged to odumba's church.

Old 10-11-2008, 03:53 PM

1,372 posts, read 2,419,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted1 View Post
Does "with liberty and justice for all" ring a bell or did you happen to snooze through the Pledge of Allegiance when you were in school?

Half humans.

Well the transgenders always mass under the 'umbrella party' (Dems) of extra rights for extra-special people...LoL like people who are 30 and don't know what gender they are. The Democrats would be the only party in existence if the 'crazies' of the far left hadn't scared away white middle class voters in the South and the West.

If you stupidly say, "Oh, the South is just a bunch of Rednecks...", just remember that the South is draining the North of jobs, industry and population at this very moment. GE just opened the most technologically advanced plant in the world in..........MISSISSIPPI. It makes jet engines for Boeing. I bet they didn't even consider Michigan, IL, PA, or NY. Too many taxes for all those extra rights for extra-special people...

Old 10-11-2008, 03:58 PM

4,248 posts, read 5,261,485 times
Mississippi Transgender Alliance

Old 10-11-2008, 10:46 PM

1,091 posts, read 1,427,633 times
Quote:
Well the transgenders always mass under the 'umbrella party' (Dems) of extra rights for extra-special people...LoL like people who are 30 and don't know what gender they are. The Democrats would be the only party in existence if the 'crazies' of the far left hadn't scared away white middle class voters in the South and the West.
Nobody's wanting extra rights. The GLBT community is only asking for the same rights that are extended to heterosexuals. That's not asking for "extra" that's asking for "equal". So there's a 30 year old out there on the other side of the country that doesn't feel comfortable being the gender (s)he was born and wants to change to the opposite gender and get married to someone. Can you tell me how that hurts you any at all? Oh that's right. It doesn't. You wouldn't even know it was going on unless it was somebody you knew personally.

Quote:
If you stupidly say, "Oh, the South is just a bunch of Rednecks...", just remember that the South is draining the North of jobs, industry and population at this very moment. GE just opened the most technologically advanced plant in the world in..........MISSISSIPPI. It makes jet engines for Boeing. I bet they didn't even consider Michigan, IL, PA, or NY. Too many taxes for all those extra rights for extra-special people...
What the hell are you talking about? That doesn't make a lick of sense. First off - I'm from Kentucky.. why would I call everybody here a "bunch of Rednecks"? Alot of wonderful, intelligent, incredible people have come from the south. I'm very proud to be considered a southerner. I don't get what on earth that part of your rant has to do with the topic at hand at all.

Laws that create equality for the GLBT community do not increase taxes. Giving them the right to love another consenting adult the same as a heterosexual couple does not mean you are paying for these people's sex changes, marriages, or anything else.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:52 PM

3,979 posts, read 5,722,857 times
Quote:
Trust me, Obama will have all the wierdos and half-humans voting for him, lock step! Obama supports their mantra of umbrella-style protectionism and human rights...
The Dem Party has become the umbrella for every whack job group out there. Whatever happended to the REAL Dem party?

Old 10-11-2008, 11:30 PM

9,109 posts, read 12,619,324 times
what ever happened to the REAL Rep party of fiscal conservatives?
10 trillion dollar deficit on the books, in reality a lot more?

Old 10-12-2008, 12:23 AM

500 posts, read 574,453 times
Shocker, closed minded hateful right wingers. But it's a media stereotype of us, we're good people, we just hate everyone who isn't white and christian.

Old 10-12-2008, 12:38 AM

11,361 posts, read 8,078,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the point View Post
I saw a group this morning with a huge sign that stated transgenders for Obama. They were creating a huge traffic jam and people were getting pissed.
Has anyone heard of TFO.
I always tuck before I post, maybe I'm a member (let the double entendres fly) and don't even know it?

Old 10-12-2008, 12:49 AM

1,961 posts, read 1,553,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Dickman View Post
Shocker, closed minded hateful right wingers. But it's a media stereotype of us, we're good people, we just hate everyone who isn't white and christian.

Ahhh Dick, you say the sweetest things. You make me want to .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections