U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 01:55 PM

1,145 posts, read 1,703,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakenStirred View Post
I agree!
A few more for your viewing pleasure.
Attached Thumbnails
Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-pinochi-obama.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-2008-02-27-tn_gop_obama.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-obama_edwards.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-obama_tickle_me.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-rpof-obama.jpg  

Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-osama-obama2.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-malik_obama_1985_muslim.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-bfh_obama_creamofnuttin.gif  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2008, 01:56 PM

6,418 posts, read 8,891,959 times
Quote:
Wow... Super... Thanks...

Old 10-10-2008, 01:58 PM

8,273 posts, read 8,059,904 times
Well, I guess that's one place I never want to live! Living in Southwest FL is bad enough, although Obama is gaining a lot of support here.

There's nothing wrong with using his middle name except for the fact that about 90% of the people who do it have no idea what John McCain's middle name is or Sarah Palin's. Don't post them here, because anyone can look this info up online. My point is that it's used for scare tactics only. I already posted on another thread that I asked a person who was calling "Barak Hussein Obama" a Muslim and a terrorist. So I asked him what McCain's middle name was and he didn't know. He didn't even know Bill Clinton's was Jefferson or what the W stands for in George W. Bush, just that he's called "Dublya" This proves to me that McCain and Palin are doing their best to reach the ignorant and the bigots. Sad when a candidate has to stoop that low. Maybe next time Palin wants to use the expression Joe 6 pack she should change it to Joe Moonshine. I think even Joe 6 pack is a class above these folks.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:00 PM

7,713 posts, read 7,829,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Oh! Mandingo!
Not cool at all.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:07 PM

1,549 posts, read 1,216,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
Cry Cry Cry .....Don't Obama supporters, support Freedom of Speech. I mean the media can spout off biased questions, re arrange their network so Obama can get a 30 second spot, choose to ignore all of the bad things about Obama, yet point out the smallest thing about McCain....

and your upset over a billboard...ha...it's kinda funny
You don't think this billboard is deplorable? I think that says a lot more about you than it does about any of us.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:08 PM

Why not, I've got a few more minutes.
Attached Thumbnails
Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-obama_wright.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-untitled.bmp   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-untitled1.bmp   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-obama-20nazi.bmp   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-2.bmp  

Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-obama_walking_on_water.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-obama_pills_obamamine.jpg   Anti-Obama Billboard in Southwest Missouri!-obama_gump_running.jpg  

Old 10-10-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
Do I need to point you to the post where the wacko Republican kept saying that Michelle Obama had no sole?
I'd point you to the OP....he found the billboard "discusting"

Old 10-10-2008, 02:11 PM

1,549 posts, read 1,216,558 times
Quote:
Wow. simply disgusting. Why don't you just put up a picture of Obama in a minstrel-show costume? And you wonder why people say race is injected into this Presidential campaign.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:13 PM

14,851 posts, read 17,798,638 times
I do not agree with the billboard, but I support the constitution and first amendment rights, as would Sen. Obama, I'm sure.

230yrsinBranson

Old 10-10-2008, 02:13 PM

2,868 posts, read 6,219,623 times
Are we in a panic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections