U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-11-2008, 09:05 PM

1,091 posts, read 1,344,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsaksena View Post
chkd out your profile & your posts;

http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...ee-273506.html

You come across as a hateful wacko....

Does not matter who wins, Senator McCain or Senator Obama, they would be well advised to get the FBI on your ass......

Dude. +1. I'd give ya more if it'd let me.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:07 PM

978 posts, read 450,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
You base this on how many services you have attended? Please site empirical evidence to support your knowledge base of the church. Any citings would be appreciated so the many readers of this thread who are evaluating it for their own personal reflection can understand how your conclusion was derived.
Go to the churches website and read it for yourself.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:08 PM

9,070 posts, read 11,513,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
You are right again skin color matters to him as he wants to bridge the gap that exists in our society as extremist try to use race to divide us so they can retain power. This is the year the manipulation of American in the name of a cultural war is shown the door.
I should take advise from ignorant who believes FDR got the uS into WWII?
Please...

Old 10-11-2008, 09:08 PM

23,034 posts, read 17,994,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Boyardee View Post
Oh please, you accept anything under the Sun! You have no identity! You are nothing! I'm sorry, but you can't be everything all at once.
Most of what is written in here is read in doors and now is being typed at night. Thus it is not under the sun but under the light bulb. Which hopefully is on and working for all posters.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:09 PM

1,924 posts, read 1,150,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james2009 View Post
America will be taking from with in with out a shot.

The fathers of this country new this and thats why they told americans to keep there eye out. But what they said is true to many blind americans today.
Are you in fourth grade or did your teachers just pass you year after year so they wouldn't have to deal with you for another term?

Did you mean to say America will be "taken" (not taking) from "within" (not with in) and "without" (not with out) a shot?

Further, did you mean to say the fathers of this country "knew" (not new) and that's why they told Americans to keep "their" (not there) eye out. But what they said is true: "too" (not to) many blind Americans today?

Even with the corrections, your statement doesn't make any sense.

Please spell check your posts or use a dictionary before posting. There is a website, dictionary.com, that's very helpful.

Frankly, I'm quite tired of the laziness of some of the people around these threads.

Quote:
Link please

978 posts, read 450,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

What EXACTLY do you think this BLACK CHRISTIAN man is going to do to white christians?
He puts his race ahead of everyone else's. So, when he's President, he will put Blacks before Whites in his priorities.

In regards to White Christians, Obama will put his race before religion. Therefore, his morality is coming from a secular place. And, you know, it's "anti-White."

Old 10-11-2008, 09:12 PM

0 posts, read 181,734 times
Quote:
He puts his race ahead of everyone else's. So, when he's President, he will put Blacks before Whites in his priorities.

In regards to White Christians, Obama will put his race before religion. Therefore, his morality is coming from a secular place.
Aren't you embarrassed of your low-intelligence? How old are you? You have a shockingly ignorant and outdated thought process.

Newsflash: Obama is MIXED. Obama was raised by his WHITE family. I know this may seem shocking to you and your black&white thought process but maybe Obama will put all of us as AMERICANS first? SHOCKING!!

Old 10-11-2008, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Independent readers here is a link to the church web site for you to peruse and evaluate the veracity of the many posts in this thread.
Trinity - Home

Old 10-11-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:

In regards to White Christians, Obama will put his race before religion. Therefore, his morality is coming from a secular place. And, you know, it's "anti-White."
He is biracial so White is a significant part of his race. Why do you think he has so many White supporters? Have you looked at recent polling data between he and McCain with White voters?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.