Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:22 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
True. But the Obamaphiles have been making hay for several days now over ONE PERSON yelling "Kill him" at a McCain rally. I'm rather enjoying the hypocritical excuses and "explanations" over this incident in Philadelphia.

And, geez, I've gotten a really poignant reminder of one of the reasons I left my home state! I didn't go back very often and there's no reason to now since the folks are all deceased.
I know but but but........... in Philly Stoning means something different than killing someone don't cha know.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
The stone her comment, was not cool, but the difference between this hate and the hate at Palin's rallies is: this was a sidewalk protest not organized by Obama or Biden. Palin's rallies are of course, organized by her ticket.
Palin's only comment for the hateful remarks at her rallies, is, she has not heard them, which I find suspicious.
Has she actually come out against the hate like, her running mate has lately?
OMG your really not saying this are you...........
Do you see how you "ok" the obama supporters with this excuse and that excuse and obama is not responsible and how it is all McCain/Palin fault....
Seriously..........

Old 10-12-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbear48 View Post
The racism charge is becoming the standard.

It's a cheap shot.
I know I am sick of it! What it does is cry wolf.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:16 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,378,632 times
Maybe they were saying "let's get stoned Sarah"? just kidding

Old 10-12-2008, 08:19 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,012,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
True. But the Obamaphiles have been making hay for several days now over ONE PERSON yelling "Kill him" at a McCain rally. I'm rather enjoying the hypocritical excuses and "explanations" over this incident in Philadelphia.

And, geez, I've gotten a really poignant reminder of one of the reasons I left my home state! I didn't go back very often and there's no reason to now since the folks are all deceased.
No they have been making hay of the long line of people in Bethlehem, the woman saying he's an Arab in Minnesota, etc. etc. it is not one isolated incident.. its a composite..

and if you look at my post I said that was unacceptable, the way those two individuals treated Miss Palin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections