Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Is that ether between your ears?

The pics are in order, in case you can't fathom the sequence. The first few pics/page are of the place filling up. OMG, does someone really need to explain that to you? You brain isn't savvy enough to discern what you are seeing? Just in case you're having trouble clicking the 6 pages of pics.
Angry that I check huh?

I went though more of those pics, man, the lack of diversity is sad, there are young ppl, but judging by those pics, you would think the US is a really aging population.

Since you are so good at picking and choosing, how about finding me some of those asians, arab american, blacks, hispanics?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Yeah, we all noted that there were no poor whites in the pictures. Yep, obama managed to set race relations back 50 years, WTG a**hole!
how did you tell whether they are poor or not?

Old 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,057,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Michelle Malkin » Crush the Obamedia narrative: Look who’s “gripped by insane rage”

Take a look at some of the pics in the above link.

Palin hears plenty of boos | Philadelphia Inquirer | 10/12/2008 (http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20081012_Palin_hears_plenty_of_boos.html - broken link)

Candidate Banners Can Leave Clients, Businesses Bruised

Nice. But isn't this what we know about Liberals and Democrats? If you don't agree with them you are vile, evil, a scourge, someone to be attacked. So much for the values they preach.

Very indicative pictures of the kinds of people who support Obama.

Gateway Pundit: ANGRY LEFT Protest C*nt Sarah Palin in Philly (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/10/angry-left-protest-cnt-sarah-palin-in.html - broken link)

Thank you for clarifying how mean and evil the democrats are! WOW!!! What a bunch of idiots!
Now, let's see how classy all of the Republicans are!
Republicans have started calling Barack Obama a variety of wonderful names. I like Osama the best! What class!
Or the all encompassing Osama Bid (for Biden) Laden!!! Too classy for words!
Or what about just calling Obama a flat out terrorist!!! That one is also nice.
The names keep flying along with the finger pointing!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 10:41 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,317,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
An observation? Well aren't you Mr. Obvious. Nope, not defensive at all, if the poor widdle black minorities don't want inclusion........**** em, it's THEIR CHOICE.
Mrs. Obvious.
I can't speak for African Americans, but that crowd is one I in which I would never want to be included. That's my choice- just a little too Nuremburg for me.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:45 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,429 times
No answer to this, sanrene? It was on the first page. Did you miss it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Were they directly encouraged to say those things by Obama and Biden? Were Obama and Biden standing there with them, ignoring the hate?

Hmmm. It seems that apples and oranges are foreign fruits to you.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
The physically handicapped?
No how about these guys though..............

Nathan Winkler of Tampa, Fla., was arrested and charged with aggravated stalking in March 2005 for allegedly terrorizing a mother who had a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker on her car. Click on the video here to listen to an excerpt of the mother’s frantic call to 911. Winkler reportedly had a handmade sign in his window that read, “Never forget Bush’s illegal oil war murdered thousands in Iraq.” (Credit: Tampa Police Department.)

Authorities have arrested two men after a Molotov cocktail was thrown at a 4-foot by 8-foot campaign sign for Republican presidential candidate John McCain in a southeast Portland yard.

Florida Democrat Barry Seltzer allegedly tried to run down congresswoman Katherine Harris with his Cadillac as she was campaigning in Sarasota, Fla., in October 2004. See the arrest report here. (Credit: Sarasota Police Department via The Smoking Gun.)

Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde, son of congresswoman Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee), was one of five paid Kerry campaign workers in Milwaukee who allegedly slashed the tires of 20 vans that had been rented by Wisconsin Republicans as part of their Election Day 2004 get-out-the-vote effort. (Credit: Milwaukee County Police.)

Old 10-13-2008, 11:18 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Mrs. Obvious.
I can't speak for African Americans, but that crowd is one I in which I would never want to be included. That's my choice- just a little too Nuremburg for me.
OMG, it's obamas grandfather on the tramps side!

Old 10-13-2008, 11:20 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
No answer to this, sanrene? It was on the first page. Did you miss it?

Answer to what? An IMBECILE thinking that destroying private property is a "human right"? Please, tell me you aren't breeding.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
cbs4denver.com - 'Maverick' Brick Vandalizes Denver Dem HQ (http://cbs4denver.com/politics/denver.democratic.office.2.839236.html - broken link)

Quote:
Democratic Party officials say a second brick has been thrown through a window at Democratic Party headquarters in Denver.

Spokesman Matt Farrauto says the brick had the word "maverick" written on it.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
No how about these guys though..............

Nathan Winkler of Tampa, Fla., was arrested and charged with aggravated stalking in March 2005 for allegedly terrorizing a mother who had a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker on her car. Click on the video here to listen to an excerpt of the mother’s frantic call to 911. Winkler reportedly had a handmade sign in his window that read, “Never forget Bush’s illegal oil war murdered thousands in Iraq.” (Credit: Tampa Police Department.)

Authorities have arrested two men after a Molotov cocktail was thrown at a 4-foot by 8-foot campaign sign for Republican presidential candidate John McCain in a southeast Portland yard.

Florida Democrat Barry Seltzer allegedly tried to run down congresswoman Katherine Harris with his Cadillac as she was campaigning in Sarasota, Fla., in October 2004. See the arrest report here. (Credit: Sarasota Police Department via The Smoking Gun.)

Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde, son of congresswoman Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee), was one of five paid Kerry campaign workers in Milwaukee who allegedly slashed the tires of 20 vans that had been rented by Wisconsin Republicans as part of their Election Day 2004 get-out-the-vote effort. (Credit: Milwaukee County Police.)
None of which have anything to do with the 2008 campaign!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections