U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 01:09 PM

5,102 posts, read 5,983,309 times

Advertisements

I know that wingnuts don't like to discuss policy, but the rest of are not irrational children and policy views matter to us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 01:11 PM

4,246 posts, read 7,843,155 times
No no. We're supposed to hate her because she's pretty and has shiny hair.

Old 10-14-2008, 01:15 PM

That's right all Vagina-Americans must love her...

Old 10-14-2008, 01:17 PM

16,284 posts, read 9,121,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
I know that wingnuts don't like to discuss policy, but the rest of are not irrational children and policy views matter to us.
right like suggesting that Palin should not run for VP because she has a baby.

or that the baby she has is actully her daughters.

or like Palin is unqualified to run for VP because she kills wolf puppies.

or like how Palin didnt abort her Downs child.

yea, you libs really are into policy!

Old 10-14-2008, 01:18 PM

16,284 posts, read 9,121,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
That's right all Vagina-Americans must love her...
you are certainly proving that liberals are really sexists at heart!

Nice

Old 10-14-2008, 01:26 PM

144 posts, read 362,604 times
First of all op, I am quite offended at your choice of an insult. Second of all, what makes you think that this thread here isn't illogical? What makes you the almighty decider of all that is logical? Thirdly, not all women are the same, and not all liberal women vote like the other. Some women one could argue that supporting any woman is the face of feminism, to others, it could be that they would agree with her fiscal ideals and not her moral ones. You can't pigeon hole people and in this case, women.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
right like suggesting that Palin should not run for VP because she has a baby.

or that the baby she has is actully her daughters.

or like how Palin didnt abort her Downs child.

yea, you libs really are into policy!

Who cares that she has kids. That's wonderful.

It's funny that you bring these rather irrelevant issues when there are many significant reasons why she is not qualified and incredibly incompetent as well.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:12 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,291,778 times
Love her? No. But it is inexcusable the amount of vitriol and insulting rhetoric thrown her way because she does not support abortion.
Who posted the threads that debated palins 'doablity'
Who calls palin the vpotusilf?
who came up with an absolutely disgusting joke on a thread -- and I noticed only one perhaps two democrats condemned?
Who made charges that palin lied and was actually her sons grandmother?
Who devoted pages of posts that palin should not and could not be in politics because she has young children?

Why that would be democrats -- including liberal feminist women.

I hate to break it to you, but for most women abortion isn't the only litmus test for a politician or for another woman. Issues....hey, I have always been one to talk about the issues....but unfortunately, the democrats really can only talk about palins t&a -- and as I have said before, that is going to come back and bite you when you have your own youngish, attractive female candidate for v/potus.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:14 PM

16,300 posts, read 24,972,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
r
No, it because she just plain ain't qualified to run for VP.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Love her? No. But it is inexcusable the amount of vitriol and insulting rhetoric thrown her way because she does not support abortion.
Hello Strawman.

Quote:
Who posted the threads that debated palins 'doablity'

I assume conservatives, they are they ones salivating like 13 year olds about her.

Quote:
Who calls palin the vpotusilf?
National Review.

Quote:
who came up with an absolutely disgusting joke on a thread -- and I noticed only one perhaps two democrats condemned?
You'll have to fill us in on that one.

Quote:
Who made charges that palin lied and was actually her sons grandmother?
How shocking. She is great mother and I'm sure it will be a wonderful and beautiful shotgun wedding.

Quote:
Who devoted pages of posts that palin should not and could not be in politics because she has young children?
Pages?

Now, now, anyone with reasonable intelligence can see that Palin is simply not qualified to run more than a newstand and her expierence as governor has proven to be a place where she abuses power - a fact confirmed by a mostly Republican group and she spends tax payer money incompetently (and unethically) on her own pet projects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or